⇶43

"Fuckk" Algee laid in bed his eyes closed as Jayhden sucked his dick under the blanket.

"Mhm Bae." Algee looked him in the eyes, "you like this daddy?" Jayhden came up for air.

"Hell yeah."

The past few weekends Algee and Jayhden woke up like this. Algee would have morning wood and Jayhden would take care of it.

When the older nutted down his throat, they brushed their teeth and ate breakfast. "Can you take the trash down and check if we got any letters?"

"Sure." Algee nodded. "Can I call yo moms right quick?" Algee asked wanting to ask if the job offer was still open for him.

"Uh sure my phone is in our room." Algee found his phone there giving it to Jayhden for the younger to unlock.

"1234."

"That's ain't very safe." Algee chuckled looking for his moms number. Jayhden laughed too continuing to eat and watch TV.

While Algee still talked on the phone Jayhden started their weekly cleaning up by wiping dust off of shelves.

Eventually Algee came back, a grin spread across his face. "Guess what?"

"My mom gave you the job as her assistant and is paying you a load?" Jayhden chuckled.

"How did you know?" Algee asked disappointed because he wanted to tell him the good news.

"You literally left the door open." Jayhden laughed.

"I'm happy for you." Jayhden spoke smiling proudly. "Thanks."

"Now take the trash out."

Algee walked towards Jayhden and tickled the younger enjoying his cute giggles. Jayhden tried to make him stop but it didn't work.

"Stop!"

"What you say bae?" Algee laughed too.

Only Algee called the other bae. Jayhden hadn't called him baby though Jayhden wanted to, he just didn't know how or when.

Algee decided to stop tickling him and peck his forehead which he hadn't done all this time they had started talking so it caught the younger of guard.

Jayhden pecked his cheek smiling shyly.

The two smiled at eachother as their hands comfortably held the others.

"I'll be back in a second." Algee said lowly before pulling away to grab the trash bag and his key.

"Don't forget to check-"

"The mail box. Yeah I know." Algee closed the door behind himself ready to go to the elevator.

Jayhden playfully rolled his eyes and continued cleaning up.

They acted like a married couple but they weren't even dating. Neither of them had brought the topic up.

Jayhden started wearing the Dior bracelet he had gotten from the older again but that hadn't been the topic in any of their conversations.

When the older noticed, he just pulled him down in his lap and held onto him the whole evening.

They both were more than happy to finally have eachother back in a more healthy way but both of them wanted to put a title on it.

Algee walked inside and put his key down, he placed the letters right next to it before going to help clean up.

The younger vacuumed in their room which is why he almost didn't notice the iPhone ringing on their bed night stand.

"Someone is calling you!" Jayhden spoke as soon as he turned the vacuum off. "Who?!" Algee yelled back.