⇶3

„We love you." Algee's dad said while standing infront of him in the doorway. „We really do." his mom nodded.

„Alright parents. I love you too." he smiled at them and they laughed. He held the churros that were in the tissue in his hand while going back to his car.

They made them together today and they taste very good. He now was on his way to a friends house since they wanted to chill.

Algee's phone dinged so he put the churro that he was eating down and tapped on the message while slowly driving.

Jayhden
Got some more of the stuff from yesterday?

Algee planned on not doing any drop offs today so he had been replying to his costumers telling them that they could get it tomorrow.

He did this like once a week so he wouldn't work every second of his life.

He told Jayhden the same thing and unlike every other person instead of just saying okay or alright, Jayhden offers to pay Algee double the amount if he can get it now.

Algee sighed. He couldn't pass up on some money.

Wing
Aight same spot as always in five

Jayhden
K.

Algee turned around and drove there to see Jayhden already waiting. Algee pulled out a bag with the same thing he gave him yesterday.

He then rolled down the window and gave it to him after getting the money. „Two." was all Jayhden said so Algee gave him another one.

Jayhden just gave him a few bills ontop of that not even caring how much he gave him before giving him a head nod and leaving.

Algee watched him through his mirror. He didn't look the same as he looked when they first met up.

From behind you could see that he walked with his head down. Jayhden couldn't wait to snort all of this.

Now Algee is heading straight to his friends place. Joshua opens the door for him and they go to his livingroom where the others are playing on his PlayStation or on their phones while talking and laughing.

„Yurr." they dapped Algee up. Algee sat on the couch and watched them play. „You're gonna give me a churro or what?" one of his friends asked while eying his last churro.

„Nah." Algee said while giving it to him making his friend scrunch up his face and laugh while taking it.

„Eli doesn't deserve to eat. He's ass." Ron said from his seat on the floor while still playing the game.

„I let him win." Eli said after kissing his teeth dismissing the others comment making all of them laugh.

„Ah shit. Gotta go. The crackheads need me." one of them spoke while getting up from his seat.

„Gotta get that bag." Joshua shrugged, „you know it bro." they dapped him up.

„I low-key be scared to go there." he said while putting on his shoes. „Sameee. Them crackheads be looking like they tryna jump in yo car and steal yo shit." one of them said.

„They crazy as hell." Eric mumbled. „Fill our pockets though!" and with that they all started laughing agreeing with him.

Elijah didn't laugh too focused on the churro and Algee didn't laugh pretending like he was on his phone but in reality he just didn't think it was funny.

This topic always made him sad as hell. He hated selling stuff to people who obviously shouldn't take it and some of his friends laugh about it and call them crackheads.

That shit is just wrong of them.

That's probably also why Elijah is one of his closest and best friends. He agrees with him when it comes to this topic which is why he never even started selling in the first place and just lives with his parents.

He doesn't think any different of his friend though. He's happy that Algee is helping out his parents.

Later that day at midnight Algee is laying in his bed and wondering why he can't sleep. One thing about him, he'll always be able to sleep.

It doesn't matter how loud or how cold or hot. But right now he can't fall asleep.

After a while of laying there his thoughts drift to his life and how he's living right now. He has these thoughts often but in the last few days they've been there way more.

It's messing with his mental health now and he knows it. He feels like staying in his house all day and just simply not going out selling shit to anyone but he forces himself to still do it because he has to.

If he thinks back to it then it all started when Moonie came up to him and told him that he had to sell more stuff and then he offered it to Jayhden.

Maybe that wasn't a good idea. Maybe he should ask one of his friends who are not affected by selling this stuff to people to take it and sell it for him, of course he'd give them money for it since they have to take more time out of their days.

Some of his costumers wouldn't be his anymore and it wouldn't be his problem anymore.

With that he finally falls asleep. Josh or one of them would probably do it for him. Little did he know that would only make him feel worse.

 Little did he know that would only make him feel worse