⇶12

Now that Jaydhen is sober all that he knows is that he doesn't have a door anymore, Algee.. well Isabell.. blocked him, his dad won't even look his way and he can't leave the house without one of his parents.

Whatever happened three days ago is not in his head anymore. But he knows that it had something to do with what he took forsure because that's when everything started to fade.

Jaydhen knows that he fucked up and he knows that throughout all of this..

he misses Algee.

Algee's parents looked at eachother both not wanting to say anything about their usually happy sons behaviour. "I think ima come back another day. I'm kinda tired right now." Algee gave them a tight lipped smile before walking out of the diningroom.

"You can always talk to us." his mom called after him so he hummed while putting on his shoes, he took his keys and then he left the house.

He didn't feel like going home because he didn't want to be alone but at the same time he wanted to be alone.. it's complicated.. well not really.

he just wants to be with Jaydhen.

He never thought he'd cry at this age but here he was in his car, head on his weehl clutching it tightly over his head sobbing loudly.

Everything was going shit right now for both of them.

There was no way Algee could really leave the younger forever. Algee made sure he didn't have anything on him or in the car. not even between his seats. he cleaned it throughly and dropped the weed he had off at his house where he hid it before driving to Jaydhen's place.

Jaydhen walked around in their house bored. Usually he'd just study or watch something, maybe play games but he wasn't in the mood for anything right now. he really needed some xanax.

That should be the last thing on his mind but it isn't.

His dad walked past him not even glancing in his direction to get something to drink from the kitchen. Jaydhen sighed continuing to count his steps.

Someone knocked on the door so he stopeed moving and just listened from where he was because he wasn't allowed to open the door, his dad opened it.

"Seriously bruh?" The man sighed looking at Algee who he did not want to see ever again. "Before you call the feds.. please.. I just wanna atleast see his face. Make sure he's doing good." Algee found himself pleading.

"He's doing good now leave." Jaydhen wanted to run in the front area and hug Algee but he knew better than to piss his dad off anymore than he already did. "I'm calling the police." Algee crossed his arms and shrugged at that.

"You don't have shit on me." he shrugged. "you're standing on my property." the man scrnuched up his face. "you're right I didn't think this through." Algee sighed hearing a soft chuckle from inside the house.

"Jayhden go to your room!" His dad snapped. Algee frowned at that, "leave or I'll get my phone." The man tried to scare him but Algee didn't budge. "you know.. this is what? the third time I'm here and you always talk about calling the feds but you'on never do it. Why is that sir?" Algee asked him.

He could've always called the cops on him but he didn't.

The man kept his mouth closed. "call them. right now." Jayhden still listened in on the conversation thinking his dad was gonna call the cops but all he heard was a door close.

"After this you'll stay away and mind your fucking business." he heard, "I don't feel treathend." Algee shook his head. He easily read the man and he knew that there was something that made him not want to call the cops.