⇶36

"C'mon just try it." One of the five guys behind the school said to Ivy who nervously looked at the blunt in his hand.

".. I don't-" someone cut her off laughing.

"Mane I knew she wasn't gone do it. Pass me the blunt nigga." All of the guys laughed at her making her look down.

Ivy sighed before looking back up and reaching for the lit blunt and taking a hit.

She immediately started coughing making all of them laugh. "Try again but keep the shit in yo lungs." A different guy spoke up.

Ivy calmly breathed and tried to do what she was told. She knew she did it right when everything around her started spinning.

"Hell yeahhh" Ivy didn't like this feeling. She wanted it to end badly but she stayed quiet and just gave someone else the blunt.

"All of you. Follow me." A security guard spoke up from the side of them. None of them noticed he was there so they jumped when they heard him.

"Don't even try to run." He added.

In the office

"You know I can't drive Ivy. You have to call mom or dad to pick you up. I'm sorry." Jayhden spoke over the phone sad about hearing that she had been smoking weed with five guys behind her high school.

"Please Jay." Ivy shakily breathed turning away from the woman at the desk.

".. okay." She was relived to hear that. "I'll be there in a bit." Jayhden looked at his boyfriend who sat on the couch.

When they hung up Jayhden explained the situation to the older who just listened.

Ivy sat there waiting to be picked up and eventually she saw Jayhden behind the glas door and smiled sadly at him earning a sad smile back.

Jayhden wasn't disspaointed. After all it was just weed, though he really hoped she was okay considering she sounded so sad.

After he exchanged a few words with the woman he was finally able to take Ivy with him to Algee's car.

The young girl got in the backseat and put on her seatbelt. "Thanks." She said looking at Algee trough the mirror. "No big deal." Algee smiled.

"You good though?" Algee asked her concerned. "Yeah I'm just a little dizzy." She replied making Algee and Jayhden look at eachother.

"Let's go to Wendy's and get her something to eat and drink." Jayhden said to the older. Algee nodded before starting the car.

They got something for all of them before driving to Ivy's and Jayhden's place where Ivy immediately greeted her mom and went up to her room.

"You guys picked her up today?" His mom asked, "yeah. Got her something to eat too." Jayhden replied.

Algee greeted the woman with a smile on his face. Eventually they went up to Jayhden's room deciding to just stay and keep an eye on Ivy.

"I'm going to talk to her." Jayhden spoke getting a nod from his boyfriend.

Ivy sat against her headboard rubbing her temples when someone walked in. "Hey." Jayhden sat on the foot of her bed.

"What happened?" Jayhden asked wanting to know what all happened behind the school.

"I really don't feel like talking right now Jay." She shook her head. "Wow. This is how you pay me back for not telling mom and dad?"

Ivy groaned looking at him. "I really don't need this right now Jay. I said thanks." Jayhden decided to leave.

"She's so disrespectful." Algee looked up from his phone and got up from the bed. "Why?" He asked him.