⇶34

Paisxble- we're back to omniscient pov.

"The Pringles logo." Jayhden giggled, "why would I do that?.. that's kinda hard though." Algee laughed too.

"Don't actually get that tattoo'd baby." Jayhden said while shaking his head.

"Then what should I get?" Algee sat up against the headboard and grabbed Jayhden's waist to pull him in his lap facing him.

"You know that song that goes.." Jayhden cleared his throat before opening his mouth, "Tattoo your name across my heart."

"Nah." Algee chuckled making Jay gasp and grab his boyfriends phone that was closer to him than his own.

Algee told him his Passcode ignoring the younger holding the phone out for him to unlock.

Jayhden happily typed it in going on YouTube to search for the song and play it for his boyfriend.

They sat on the youngers bed listening to the song from start to finish. Algee pulled him in for a hug so they held eachother the whole time.

Algee slid his hand under the youngers shirt and lightly moved his fingertips up and down his back.

Algee closed his eyes. It just feels so good to have Jayhden in his arms and he couldn't believe that for a second he thought Jayhden wasn't coming back.

He's happy that argument is over with.

Jayhden really couldn't get enough of this feeling. Being loved and loving someone so much. Same for the older.

Neither knew if the other was the one they'd spend the rest of their lives with but they definitely hoped that they were eachothers person.

When the song ended they still sat like this until Jayhden pulled back to peck the others lips.

"I was going to joke and say get my name tatted across your heart but I think.. you should get a sentence or a word tatted since you don't have that yet." Jayhden spoke.

"Where?" Algee asked. "Your neck maybe or your chest." Jayhden shrugged. "Okay." The older nodded.

"I gotta take a shit bae." Algee lifted him up and put him down as Jayhden laughed. The older did what he had to do as Jayhden watched something on YouTube.

Algee wanted to get Jayhden's name tatted but in the future considering it was too early right now.

So he thought of getting some motivational sentence tatted or a word that would go on his neck.

An hour later Algee walked downstairs to get himself a snack. Jayhden told him that he could just get anything that he wanted.

Of course he didn't say no to that.

Jayhden's parents both sat on the couch together and talked but that quickly ended when they heard footsteps.

Algee heard something along the lines of someone's bond having been paid but he didn't think anything of it.

He smiled at his mom both men ignoring eachother. "One of these days I'll force you two to hug eachother." Mrs. Parker spoke.

Her husband glared at her as Algee forced a chuckle not actually liking the thought of that but wanting to be nice to her.

He grabbed a small pack of skittles and headed upstairs running into Jayhden's sister. "Hi." She awkwardly smiled while continuing to walk past him.

"Hi." Algee continued to walk to his boyfriends room. He likes her but he definitely has to get her to be more open around him considering Jayhden and him are together.