⇶42

I'll finish this book at 50 chapters

I'm very sorry I've been gone. I'm doing fine and you?

I just didn't enjoy writing as much as I used to but I'm back now and I don't have school for like a month so that's nice

Of course both, Jayhden and Algee, still hold strong love for eachother and deep down both of them would be willing to put everything in the past and start over but who would be the one to do the first move to get the person they love back?

Jayhden didn't really have much work to do at this time of the year. So all he did was go through some of the work they'd done to see what some kids needed help with.

Meanwhile Algee contemplated knocking on his door because he wasn't sure they were on that level yet.

Also he wasn't sure the younger was even home so he decided to push all his thoughts away and just knock.

"I'm coming!" The male called, getting up from his desk chair.

He opened the door ready to take the sushi he ordered. It wasn't the sushi but this made him happy too.

"Hey." Algee held out the chocolate that he got to not be here with empty hands.

"Hi." Jayhden grabbed it before stepping aside to let him in. "You know where the couch is." Jayhden smiled at him.

Algee's mouth dropped at the view of Jayhden's ass as he walked. "Can you please get the door when the sushi gets here?"

"Sure." Algee said still stuck watching him until he walked in a room. "Dayumn" Algee frowned whispering to himself.

Jayhden chuckled lightly sitting back down.

"You just gone leave me here?" Algee called going to sit down on the couch. "You're not a guest. Get comfortable, make yourself at home." Jayhden called back.

"Coulda at least gave a nigga a hug with yo cute mean ass." Jayhden dramatically rolled his eyes getting up to go give him a hug like he didn't want to.

Right as they were about to hug the delivery guy got there so Jayhden shrugged. Algee sighed and went to get the door.

"Thanks." Algee took the food a little annoyed but it wasn't the delivery guys fault. He was just doing his job so Algee gave him a tip wanting to be nice.

"Alright. Where were we?" Algee put the bag down closing the door with his foot before opening his arms.

"I don't remember." Jayhden giggled going for the food. "Nah. Don't do this to me." The older tilted his head.

"Sticks or fork?" Jayhden looked behind himself at the taller who only kissed his teeth and took the sticks.

"I ain't have nun in so long." Algee groaned. "What?" Jayhden raised a brow confused as to what he was talking about.

Algee only flickered his eyes down to the shorters butt and back up to his eyes making Jayhden hold onto the counter tightly so his legs wouldn't give out.

"Don't look at me like that." Jayhden shook his head, "or what?" Algee bit his lip looking him up and down.

"Fuck you." Jayhden sat on one of the counter chairs trying to keep it all together. "Sure." When Jayhden felt the hand on his lower back he whimpered.

Algee missed that sound more than he thought he did. Jayhden quickly closed his mouth and looked up at him.

"Fuck." Algee mumbled and that did it for the younger. Neither of them cared about the food getting cold as the olders shirt flew off.