⇶20

And just like Jayhden said, the door had to stay open. Only his dad was home because his mom was at work and his sister was at school.

Algee wasn't ready to meet his mom anyway.

They laid in his bed together watching TikTok's on Jayhden's phone. Algee wasn't really paying attention and more so focusing on not getting hard but it wasn't easy with Jayhden this close and in the same bed.

Jayhden occasionally looked up at him while laughing to check if he was laughing too. Algee would just chuckle a little.

Jayhden wore his usual comfortable cargo pants and a white shirt. Algee wore a hoodie and some grey sweatpants since Jayhden wanted him to wear something comfortable.

Algee wanted to do something else but Jayhden seemed to be happy doing this so he stayed quiet and chuckled when he was looked at.

"You look uncomfortable." Jayhden pointed out tapping his screen to pause the TikTok currently playing.

"I ain't uncomfortable." Algee looked at him careful not to start an unnecessary argument. He really did want this to work out with him.

Jayhden laughed at Algee obviously lying making Algee slightly chuckle too because he really liked the view of him laughing.

His eyes followed the youngers squinted eyes getting lost in a trance and forgetting about everything else.

There was just a happy Jayhden and him now.

"Get comfortable daddy." Jayhden wrapped his arms around his neck and slung a leg over the tallers legs.

"O- ok." Algee stuttered laying back, leaving his hands on his sides not knowing what to do with them. He was never this nervous but he really didn't want to make a wrong move.

"You're so cute." Jayhden whispered smiling at him, "am I still bae or just when you want me to stop being mad at you?" Jayhden asked him.

"You're always bae." Algee replied fisting the blanket trying not to get hard. "Good." Jayhden whispered.

"I wish no one was here." Jayhden caught Algee completely off guard and him hinting that he wanted to get freaky made Algee's dick stiffen a bit.

"I haven't tried the toy you gave me and now would be perfect." Jayhden put his face in the crook of his neck.

"Fuck bae." All of this affection from someone else especially Jayhden was crazy to him and completely new.

This wasn't just horniness but it seemed there were feelings from both of them behind this.

Jayhden turned his face and pecked his cheek when he heard the name. "How are you feeling today?" Jayhden whispered.

"Good.. actually I been mad stressed lately but it ain't nun too serious." Algee decided to just tell the truth.

Jayhden loved the progress.

"Don't say that. It is serious. What's wrong?" Jayhden splayed his hand out on his chest.

Algee layed his own hand on top of his and slowly stroked his thumb on it.

"My boss gone be in jail for a few days so we got a new boss and I think he got a problem with me. He tripping for real." Algee spoke.

"What did he do?" Jayhden frowned slightly, "he making me sell more than I usually be sellin'." Jayhden nodded knowingly.

There was silence now. "I'm sorry for how I been acting." Algee said, Jayhden smiled and pecked his cheek letting him know that it was forgiven.

"You wanna calm down and then make something to eat with me downstairs?" Jayhden leaned up a bit.

Algee raised a brow so Jayhden glanced down at his dick. "Oh- yeah sorry." Algee quickly covered it with both hands.

"Don't apologise. It's okay." Jayhden chuckled while getting up from the bed.

Algee bit his lip at his backside as he walked away, Jayhden closed the door behind himself letting him do whatever he had to do.

Honestly Algee now has the chance to beat his meat in Jayhden's room so who is he to decline that offer.

He took some lotion and made his way in the bathroom so he could shoot it in the toilet.

Jayhden already started taking out everything they needed to make potato fries. He hasn't started cutting or anything yet because he wanted to do it with the older.

Eventually Algee walked downstairs wiping his wet and washed hands on his sweatpants.

"Finally. You took so long." Jayhden rolled his eyes, "my bad." Algee walked towards him behind the counter and placed his arms around his waist.

Jayhden giggled turning in his arms. Jaydhen reached up to swipe his thumb across the olders eye while admiring the length of his lashes.

Algee placed his hands on his waist, "is this okay?" Algee asked feeling like he should've asked earlier.

"Yes. Very okay." Jayhden whispered then feeling his thumbs move making him smile. He loved when he did that.

Algee's eyes flickered down to his lips and instead of just kissing him like he did every female he was this close to, he glanced back up and then down again.

Jayhden did the same. As usual he was bold and leaned up but stopped when he heard a loud thud.

They both looked to the side seeing Jayhden's dad picking up the small statue he knocked down.

Algee sighed. They could've kissed but of course he comes out of nowhere like always and breaks it up.

"Hi.- sir." Algee cleared his throat, he was ignored which Jayhden rolled his eyes at.

"You're so rude dad. You want to eat potato fries?" Jayhden looked back up at him hearing his dads footsteps behind him.

"You wanna eat that?" Algee tried his best to just ignore the man but it wasn't easy considering he was glaring at him.

"Yeah. I love potatoes." Jayhden smiled, "well that's what we gone eat then." Algee spoke.

And just to piss the man off he kept eye contact with him while leaning in to peck his sons forehead.

The man clenched his jaw and turned around to go back to his office.

"He's gone." Jayhden mumbled letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry about that." He apologised to Algee.

"It's aight." Algee shrugged.

"No. You have to push me in the pool tomorrow." Jayhden grinned, "y'all got a pool?" Algee asked not surprised.

"At the side of the house. Let's have a pool party. You can invite two friends and I can invite two friends." Jayhden said.

"How about just.. me and you..?" Algee nervously licked his lips making Jayhden grin brightly.

"Sure." The younger nodded.

"Ima just be here at the same time as today." Algee offered and the shorter nodded happily.

"Okay. Let's cook." Jayhden lightly pushed him away so they could start what they came here to do for.

Algee watched him wash his hands before going to wash his hands again himself. "You ever cooked this before?" Jayhden asked him.

"Yeah." Algee nodded and Jayhden replied with a nod. "You want me to cut bae?" Algee asked him so he could be helping too.

"Yes please." Jayhden stepped to the side and let him cut while he himself just decided to pre heat the oven and make a salad.

Algee glanced to the side to see the younger cutting salad. He quickly looked back at what he was doing himself when Jayhden glanced at him too.

Algee nervously cleared his throat while Jayhden shyly smiled his face heating up.

Neither of them said anything as they looked at eachother for a split second and just smiled at eachother.