⇶35

Jayhden's head bobbed up and down spit and cum mixing together as Algee kept his eyes closed.

The shorter used his right hand to play with his balls. The taller threw his head back holding his head down on his dick and cumming deep inside of his boyfriends throat.

„Fuckk." Algee groaned letting go of  his boyfriend and opening his eyes.

When Jayhden felt like Algee came down from his high, he cleaned them both up and helped Algee get his pants back on correctly.

„Now let's go." Jayhden smiled innocently while opening the car door to go into the apartment building.

Algee slowly followed after him eventually catching up when Jayhden decided to stop and wait for him.

„Thanks bae." Algee mumbled tiredly. He had been hard the whole ride because Jayhden decided to wear shorts and lipgloss today.

Jayhden smiled at him while reapplying the lipgloss.

This was the first apartment they had planned to visit. Jayhden didn't like how it was so hard to find a parking space. They had to wait for someone else to drive away so they could park.

The younger already knew this wouldn't be his favourite.

The next apartment they visited was more in the town, he had an apartment all the way at the top and there was no elevator.

„Okay two more." Jayhden grabbed Algee's hand as they walked back to his car. Algee still had to get used to be being so open about their relationship, he was trying his best.

Algee also had to get used to keeping such a big secret from Jayhden. He wished he never cheated on him.

„Yo shit jiggling." Algee bit his lip watching Jayhden walk infront of him and pulling his arm along.

The younger playfully rolled his eyes and kept walking. The next apartment was perfect to both of them.

There was nothing to complain about except for the fact that the parking spaces had to be rented separately but that wasn't that big of a problem for Jayhden.

He actually liked that because this way he had a secured spot and never has to worry about not finding a parking spot.

Right now though they are parked infront of the building where they were greeted by their guide.

„I don't know what I would do in here. I'd just leave it empty until I have an idea." Jayhden said as they looked around the slightly smaller bedroom than the other that the apartment had.

„Are you interested?" the woman in the suit asked while holding a clipboard. Jayhden didn't know wether or not he should look at the last apartment they had planned on looking at but then again he didn't want someone else to get this place.

„Yes." he nodded ready to sign something.

Algee waited for him to finish signing everything and reading everything he should read.

They ended up visiting the other apartment too and luckily Jayhden didn't like it so he didn't feel bad about having signed the papers.

The last place was the only place too far away from his new work place.

They went back to Algee's place and cooked together. Today was going good. They hadn't argued once today.

Of course Algee's phone had to ding again as it did multiple times already. This time Algee didn't just ignore it, he did the mistake of swiping the messages away.

Jayhden saw the movement of his fingers
and they locked eyes afterwards. „Who was that?" Jayhden asked hating that he was sounding so nosy.

„Niggas wanna buy shit." Algee obviously lied because he never ignored his costumers and Jayhden knew that.

„You're not selling them anything?" the younger asked taking the food out of the oven.

„Nah." Algee tried to stop them from further talking about this, though Jayhden felt like there was something off about this.

„What are you even saying?" Jayhden raised a brow taking the oven gloves that he was wearing off.

„I want this to be some me and you time. Is that bad?" Algee stepped forward quickly being stopped when his boyfriend stepped back.

„You think I'm stupid? I want you to tell me who the fuck is texting you." Jayhden tried to stay calm.

„Just some costumers bae damn." Algee frowned hating that the topic was still the same.

„.. you're fucking up the trust that I have for you Algee." Jayhden continued to look at him hurting the other deeply inside.

Algee broke shaking his head. „..I'm sorry." that let Jayhden know that his suspicions were right and Algee had been doing something he shouldn't be doing.

„Who texted you?" Jayhden asked calmly. „Some bitch that sucked my dick." Algee spoke.

„Don't call her a bitch. She didn't do anything wrong. You're the fucking bitch." Jayhden grabbed the closest thing next to him those being the oven gloves he wore earlier and threw them at the older.

„Okay chill out." Algee said, „don't tell me what to do. I keep telling you that you're not my father so get that in your fucking head bitch!" Jayhden was more than angry. He was fuming.

„Okay you trippin'." Algee grabbed a cup and filled it with water as Jayhden watched him. He gave it to Jayhden.

Jayhden immediately took it and poured it over the other. „You feel better now?" Algee rubbed his eyes with his shirt.

„No. fuck you." Jayhden threw the cup at him as hard as he could before grabbing a plate to get some food like nothing happened.

He wasn't going to leave or break up with him because he loved Algee too much and he didn't have anything to get high if they did part ways so he'd just stay with Algee.

„And then you let me suck your dirty ass dick today." Jayhden said. „The second I get the chance to cheat on you, I'll do it without hesitation bitch." Jayhden added as he ate his lasagna.

Algee tried his hardest to just ignore what Jayhden was calling him.

Algee ignored him getting his own food and sitting infront of him. „What pisses me off is that I know I could never cheat on you even if I forced myself to. But you did it so easily." a tear dropped down the youngers cheek as he spoke.

„It wasn't-„ Jayhden immediately cut him off, „don't speak." he rolled his eyes. Algee nodded staying quiet.

For the next two hours no words between them are exchanged as Jayhden and Algee sit on the couch. Jayhden being on his phone and Algee playing his game without any headsets incase Jayhden would talk to him again.

And he was happy when Jaydhen leaned his head on his shoulder. The younger then put his phone down and watched Algee play.

The way he moved his fingers, to the way he was controlling the game infront of him on the TV.

„I'm sorry." Algee whispered, „it's okay. She isn't pregnant or anything so let's forget about it." Jayhden whispered back.

„Okay. Thank you. I would never go that far. I will never even do what I did again." Algee spoke.

The younger looked up at him and smiled lightly, immediately making the other smile back too.

„I love you." Algee pecked his lips.

„I love you." Jayhden kissed him again.