⇶4

„Wing?" Jayhden squinted his eyes to see who was in the car since it wasn't the same one that Wing usually drove.

The window rolled down a bit for him to see the guy. „Oh hey." he awkwardly waved.

The guy gave him a little head nod. „I'm
sorry-„ Jayhden wanted to apologise
because he thought he got the wrong car.

„Nah you good. You Jayhden?" Eric asked him raising a brow. Jayhden nodded.

„What you want?" Eric asked him. Jayhden gulped. For some reason saying out loud what he wanted felt embarrassing to him.

„Uhm.. did something happen to Wing?" he asked shyly not wanting to get into anyones business.

„Don't worry 'bout him. I got the same shit you got from him. So what do you need?" Eric asked again.

Jayhden wanted to tell him that he changed his mind and he didn't want anything anymore but he didn't want to be annoying.

He sniffed since his nose itched inside a bit before putting his head down, „powder?" he asked lowly.

Eric got three bags out for him, „how many?" he asked him. „Two." Jayhden replied.

„You like shit that make you happy?" Eric asked him while looking him in his eyes making the younger uncomfortable from the eye contact as he nodded.

„I got some shit you might like." Eric smirked.

Jayhden didn't like Eric. He was kind of harsh. Wing was way more chill.

He pulled out his phone while walking contemplating texting Algee but that would be weird so he accepted the fact that he wasn't his plug anymore and slipped his phone back in his hoodie pocket.

„You're making me like.. I don't even know bro.. just stop." Elijah pointed at Algee's leg that went up and down quickly.

Algee hadn't even noticed it himself. He stopped and sighed. „What's wrong with
you?" Elijah asked concerned.

„Nothing." the truth is his problems didn't go away. In fact they actually got worse.

Because now he doesn't know how his old costumers are doing and he doesn't know how much Eric is giving them so he could be killing them by giving them his stuff and trying to also sell them his own stuff.

He knew how all of his friends think and how they work.

„You got cereal?" Elijah asked him so Algee pointed behind him at the kitchen area. „Aye I'm heading out." Algee grabbed his car key and his house key that were on the same chain before walking to the door.

„Can I chill here? Ion feel like going home to my loud family." Elijah said and Algee nodded with a shrug.

He left to his car while calling Eric to ask if he had sold everything already and when he picked up Eric told him that he sold all of it thinking Algee would be happy but the other just hung up on him.

He turned the car to the left onto Jayhden's street. The person that wouldn't get out of his mind because he was so concerned.

He didn't even know why he was there now. He just stood infront of his house. The reason why he knew it was his house is because he drove up the street glancing in every house until he saw the other dancing around in his room trough a little space in the curtains.

He parked the car to look less suspicious and pulled the key out before turning his head and watching him.

He's happy but he knew that Jayhden was high as hell.

He's not giving Eric anything to sell for him anymore. He's gonna do it himself. He's sure Eric gave him something else because from time to time Jayhden just stops dancing and stares ahead.

Algee doesn't know how he's gonna sell all of his shit but he has to figure something out. He never struggled with selling but for some reason the past couple of days it had been very hard for him.

He took a deep breath before letting it out.

He didn't know for how long he'd been sitting there but the sun was going down slowly and the streets were darker now so he decided to go grocery shopping and then home.

A week later

Algee had still not figured out how he would sell all of his stuff, he had been giving Moonie his cut but from his own savings because he didn't want to get in trouble.

Yesterday though he did his drop offs again and got rid of a lot of stuff because people bought much more since they hadn't gotten anything in days.

Everyone got what they wanted. Except for Jayhden. The deal between Eric and Algee was deaded very quickly since Algee figured that made it worse and now Jayhden has been blowing up Algee's phone.

At first it was unintentionally but then he wanted to get his attention somehow.

Jayhden
I don't know anyone else who could sell it to me..
Is your number even still working?
I'm sorry for blowing up your phone
Do you want more money?
Can you at least give me the other guys number?
Wing? Are you okay?

Algee stared at the last message for a little bit, „eww are you smiling at your phone??" Elijah laughed while throwing a pillow at his friend.

„What? No." Algee frowned as he sat up on the couch. Wiping the smile away quickly. He doesn't know why he was smiling.

He's happy to know that Jayhden doesn't have a way to get any drugs.

That gave him some peace.

„Okay so.." there was no reason to keep it from his friend. They know everything about eachother.

„I recently started selling hard ass shit to one of my costumers cousins and he's nineteen. He's the only nineteen year old that doesn't buy weed from me so I been feeling bad and I gave him Eric as a new plug but I still been feeling bad so I just told Eric to stop selling to him and I'm not doing it either." Algee explained.

„That's fucked up. You're a good
person." Elijah spoke. „I shoulda never offered it to him because he just wanted weed but I had to do it or else I wouldn't be able to sell all of it."

„I feel you but like.. doesn't he look young? You should've known.." Elijah felt bad for the younger because now he's gonna go trough it.

„He does.. I had to sell it though. Do you not know what Moonie could do to me if I don't give him his cut by the end of the month?"

„I'm just saying." Elijah shrugged.

The vibe flipped like a switch as they sat in complete silence. „You're making me feel like a bad person. What do you want me to do about it then?"

Algee was getting pissed because he was happy and now Elijah is making him feel bad again.

„At least give him weed or something. Don't completely just let him struggle like that. Give him harmless stuff and monitor that shit because you know he doesn't get it from anyone else." Elijah spoke.

„Alright.." Algee thought about that.

Maybe he's right. Because now Jayhden is set on his own to struggle with something that he caused.

 Because now Jayhden is set on his own to struggle with something that he caused