ten

Saturday already. That's basically one week of school holidays down. The most exciting thing that's happened so far is the stupid biology assignment with Jeremy.

*calypso text tone*

Vanessa
I'm bored, I'm coming over and we're doing something tonight, see you in 10 💋
sent 11:58am

Paisley
Holy moly yes! See you soon xx
delivered 11:59am

Vanessa was over in no time. "So what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked her as she sat down on my bed.

"Anything good on?"

"I could ask some of the boys?" I suggested taking my phone from my desk.

"Yeah do that!" Vanessa beamed.

After sending a few texts most of the boys sent me back details to some boys party. He's a senior, only one grade above us, should be interesting.

"Ness, there's a party, birthday party, have you heard of Henry Miller?"

"Oh in the grade above?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah he's pretty attractive, he's friends with Jack and Thomas and Kyle," she informed me while getting up their Instagrams.

"Nope I have no idea but we'll go anyway. Let's get there just after eight."

"Sounds good," Vanessa smiled.

We arrived at around 8:15 and as I expected the party was only just getting started. I was wearing a pale pink, short dress which hugged my curves and a pair of tan coloured heels. My hair was loosely curled and I had a fair amount of make up on. Vanessa on the other hand wore her favourite band t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans and a pair of low-cut chucks. Her hair was straightened and she had the tiniest bit of makeup on. She looked super hot in what she wore though, she had the best legs and nicest dark blonde hair.

I found myself not too far from a very good looking senior boy. "Hey I'm Henry, I've seen you around school a lot recently."

"Hey birthday boy," I winked. "I'm Paisley, new to our school."

"Well don't be a stranger," he said, looking me up and down.

"I'll see you later on then?" I questioned smugly, quickly walking off not waiting for his reply.

"Holy shit, you're so in with Henry!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"No I only did that so we wouldn't be asked to leave."

"Oh, good thinking but still, he's so into you. Man you're good with boys," she complimented me taking a sip of her drink. I just shrugged it off.

Not long into the party I had lost Vanessa and was kinda freaking out. I wasn't really in the mood to make more friends just yet. "Paisley?" A familiar voice asked from behind me. I spun around to see Lincoln.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I was kind of surprised, I mean Lincoln knew senior boys already and he had only been attending our school for roughly two months.

"Oh Henry and I play football outside of school together," of course you do. "We're pretty good friends," of course you are. "I have to agree with him though, the girl in pink is looking pretty fine tonight," Lincoln smiled.

"I'm very flattered," I spoke trying not to laugh. "Hey, I have to look for a friend but I'll talk to you later." I hugged Lincoln before walking off to find Vanessa.

"There you are." She almost ran into me. "Paisley guess who's here? Your best friend!" she joked.

I gave her a confused look until I saw who she was talking about. Yay.

"Maddison and Jeremy actually look kinda cute together," Vanessa noticed, making me roll my eyes.

After kissing Maddison on the cheek and leaving her with her friends he made his way towards Vanessa and me. "Hey girls."

We greeted him with small waves and smiles.

"Paisley I just came over to say that Maddison and I are fine, she was just upset, she had some stuff going on, she didn't mean to take it out on me."

"That's really good." I tried sounding like I cared.

"Yeah thank you, anyway I'll leave you girls, enjoy your night," he said touching my arm before making his way back over to Maddison.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself.

"Man that $20 is looking pretty good," Vanessa teased, obviously amused.

"I'll be back, I need some air." I turned quickly, before shoving my way through everyone.

I found a chair in the backyard. When I sat down I tried looking at the stars for... Something... but I never really liked looking at the stars. They were pretty I mean, I just didn't get why people loved staring at them. I'd been out here for quite some time before being accompanied.

"Hey I've been looking all over for the girl in the pink," he said, sitting down just that little bit too close to me.

I looked up to see Henry, "hey birthday boy, having a good night?"

"I am but I know how to make it a better night." He placed a hand on my thigh. I could feel someone staring, I glanced over to see Jeremy, still with Maddison who was engaged in conversation.

"Show me." I bit my lip. I hope I didn't look lame, I'd practiced doing it a million times.

"I think you'll need to show me, c'mon lets go." He leant in a little closer, then grabbed my hand and led the way. I could feel Jeremy's eyes following. To be honest I could feel everyone watching as we entered the door to his house and went up stairs.

"Vanessa!" I shouted shocked as we entered Henry's room.

"West?" Henry questioned confused.

I let go of Henry's hand attempting to run over to her in heels. "What are you doing?" Vanessa asked as I grabbed her hand.

"We're going. Bye West. Thanks Henry." I winked at Henry.

"No you have to stay." Henry grabbed my arm as we were half way out the door.

"Can I take a rain check?" I placed my free hand on his lower stomach, "I'll make it up to you." I leant in closer to his ear.

"I'll hold you to it, see you around girls." He released my arm then made his way over to West.