2. A Universal Plan Started

🔱

Sumali stormed out of the big court of his father while making sure no body really notices him. His expressions were dead serious. Just few minutes ago, Mata Diti announced that from now on, she'll be living in the palace only along with the family of Asur-Samrat Viyunmali.

'Maharaj!' a soft and worried voice came to his ears and within next moment, his beloved wife, Virani, overtook him and stood in front of him with worried expressions. She placed her both hands on his broad chest. 'Aap itne chintit-'

He interrupted her by hurriedly cupping her face and saying in a rush 'Humare paas inn baton ka samay nahi hai, Priye!.........Aap abhi Umika ke kaksh mein jayiye aur unke paas hi rahiyega!' (I don't have time to explain, Love!............Go to Umika's chamber and stay with her her only!)

He stormed away immediately leaving a frown on Virani's face. Virani also made her way towards Umika's room.

Sumali walked hurriedly through the pathways of the palace, making soldiers kneel down in his respect. Covering the length of the huge palace, Sumali came to the backside of the palace. 

He stood on the starting point of a narrow path, which lead to a huge and dark and foggy forest of Dead-wood trees.

Without any hesitation, the fierce demon made his way towards the forest.

After walking deep enough in the forest, Sumali spotted the biggest tree of the forest which also stood in the exact center of the forest. He inhaled deeply on reaching his destination.

Without wasting anytime, Sumali sat under the tree in a meditative post with his posture straight as always. He closed his eyes and started focusing hard. 

Sumali's jaw clenched as he tried to focus harder and his veins popped out through his skin.

Soon, each blood vessel in Sumali's body started to glow blue. A sharp pain erupted in middle of his forehead and he opened his eyes.

He was no longer in the dark forest. He was in a place darker than the forest. It was a small cottage made up of mud-walls and dry grass as the roof. A torch was lit at one corner of the cottage. Sumali could hear voices of kids reciting Asuric-hymns in union. The cottage was like any other cottage back from the era of Satyug.

'Vatts Sumali!' ( Sumali my Child!) Sumali tuned on hearing a rough, firm but surprised voice.

A wave of emotions passed through him as he took in the presence of the person standing in front of him. A long black scepter in his hand, white ascetic clothes covered his old yet strong body. The long white beard that flew down his face and the long white hair on his head indicated the glory of his wisdom and knowledge.

'Gurudev.' a whisper left Sumali's mouth seeing his teacher, not only his but teacher of his entire race, Asur-Guru Shukracharya, after 1000 years.