50. Narayan

🔱

What happens when the problem becomes bigger than how you first saw it? What happens when the problem you tend to solve is not a mountain, standing tall in the land but an iceberg in an ocean?

The simple answer to this question is that we pray. 

We just pray for an unknown entity to let our ship sail past the iceberg, to protect us from the hidden disaster in the sea or to not let our ship sink even if it hits the iceberg.

We pray to our ancestor, the one power from whom all the particles- living or not living- came. We pray to the all-father, the one who also loves like a mother, to not only save us but also hold our ship in his hands and pull us through the ocean.

That power was trapped inside today.......and now it was Mrityunjay's turn to pull him out of the ocean of Yognidra.

With a Veena in his hand and his friends sitting beside him, Mrityunjay took a deep breath. 

Music is the soul of whole universe. The creation is all about the right frequency and the right notes. Each particle of Purush's part in the creation that has the capability to persist as life, is moving with some frequency that resonates with Shakti's life forces. 

When sweetness of devotion is added to music, it makes even the harshest of the tasks to bend the favour of the one being praised, towards the will of the one singing in the praises. 

Putting his heart in his voice, he began.

His fingers moved across the strings like soft breeze and something beautiful began enchanting the whole world when he started singing. The whole world rejoiced as Adi Purush sang the praises of Palanhar.

जगज्जाल पालम् कचत् कण्ठमालं शरच्चन्द्र भालं महादैत्य कालम्। 

नभो-नीलकायम् दुरावारमायम् सुपद्मा सहायं भजेऽहं भजेऽहं।1।

(I worship and worship him, 

Who is the protector of the world, 

Who wears shining garland on his neck, 

Who has a forehead like autumn moon, 

Who is the god of death to great asuras, 

Who has the blue colour of the sky, 

Who has unstoppable powers of illusion, 

And who is the helper to Goddess Lakshmi.)

सदाम्भोधिवासं गलत्पुष्हासं जगत्सन्निवासं शतादित्यभासम्।

गदाचक्रशस्त्रं लसत्पीत-वस्त्रं हसच्चारु-वक्रं भजेऽहं भजेऽहं

(I worship and worship him, 

Who always lives in the sea, 

Who has a smile like a flower, 

Who lives everywhere in the world, 

Who has the sparkle of hundred suns, 

Who has mace and holy wheel as armaments,