5. Quest

🔱

6 Years Later

The palace of Aryavrath was being decorated with flowers and other ornamental things. A sweet fragrance of happiness and joy was in the air. It was morning time and the morning freshness was at it's peak inside everyone.

(Bgm ✨✨💕💕)

The doors of a big chamber opened and out walked the most beautiful girl in the whole Aryavrath. Well, people say that she was not only the most beautiful girl on Aryavrath but no woman in all the three 'Loks' matched her.

She was wearing a light pink blouse and same colored skirt. Her white dupatta rested on her both forearms. As she walked like a breeze of fresh air, her anklets made jingling sound and her thick black long hair, which reached till her waist, were left open so they were also enjoyng their freedom.

No jewellery adorned the body of this epitome of body with radiant skin and a smile that was making the air around her blush.

She was none other than Princess Umika of Demon dynasty but her angelic beauty was something beyond every explanation.💕✨

Umika was no longer a little girl..........she was grown up and extremely beautiful 20 years woman. She has seen many changes in her 20 years of life but something remained constant- her compassion approach towards her life and life of others and second is that she still is and will always remain the heart of her family.

She smiled brightly as she entered the big garden which was almost like a beautiful forest. Sensing her presence, the trees and plants in the garden sighed dreamily and Umika could actually hear them sigh.

She chuckled and walked towards the small pond in the middle. Settling herself comfortably on the ground she dipped her one hand in the pond and as usual all the fishes in the pond swam towards her hand. 

The clear water of the pond looked empty as a big mass of orange fishes were gathered to one side of the pond, near Umika's hand. Umika started feeding them dough, their food, and she listened as the fishes told her tales of one whole day they passed after she fed them yesterday.

But suddenly the moment of peace was disrupted as Umika heard shrill yells 'Bachao! Bachao!' (Help! Help!)

Umika's head snapped up and she looked here and there. Following the calls, her eyes fell on a tree branch.

An angry frown came upon her face as she saw a crow sitting near the nest of a sparrow and bothering tiny chicks with his beak.

Umika jolted towards the direction and held the crow in her hands. The crow was surprised and started struggling in her grip but stopped as Umika kept it down. 

'Kisi durbal ko kshati pohonchana apradh hai.' (It's a sin to hurt weak ones) she scolded the crow calmly. The crow kept looking at her. He cawed something and Umika could easily understand it.

'Iski bhasha mujhe smjh kaise aa rahi hai?' (How am I able to understand her language?) it said with confusion and Umika smiled. She picked up the crow and said lovingly while caressing it's back 'Mujhe sbki bhasha smjh aati hai.......aur sbko meri' (I am able to understand everyone's language and everyone is able to understand mine)

Yeah it was true. Umika had discovered this back in her days at Gurukul and at first she was thrilled. But she started enjoying it as she realized with time, that how innocent these creatures are and they have all the gossips of the world to tell her.