26. His Undeniable Part

This 👆 is the best stress buster ever❤

🔱

Next Morning

Deep in the forest of near the Ashru Gaanv, someone was washing some earthen utensils from the water of a flowing stream. 

While washing those utensils, he was muttering to himself 'Iccha toh bohot hai.....Parantu kya karun prabhu?.......Jb tak veh ussi vidhi se mera avahan nhi kareinge mai nhi jaa skta na!' (I so want to go in front of them.....but what can I do Prabhu?.............Till they don't summon me in that way, I can't go in front of them na!)

When he was finished washing those utensils, he got up with a satisfactory smile on his face. But his smile soon dropped as he innocently muttered 'Parantu Gauri Maiya swayam kehti thi ki kisi ko bhi khali bartan nhi lauta te?' (But Gauri Maiya herself used to say that one should not return empty utensils?)

He began rocking his both eyebrows as he began thinking what to do. Then his eyes fell on the fruits that were hanging from the trees.

He smiled brightly and said 'Jo phall unki kripa se ugte hain, vhi unhe arpit kr deta hoon.' (The fruits which grow because of her grace , I'll offer her these fruits only) Like a quick rush of wind he leapt in the air, plucked fruits, put them on the plate and came back on the ground.

He smiled at the plate decorated with different colors of fruits. He'll keep this plate back near the peepal tree once everyone leaves after listening to his 'Ram kahani'

(Starts from 0.10💖💖)

His smile turned into a frown as he heard some music playing somewhere. He was confused because not in many thousand years has someone played music in this area except for him at this hour of the time. 

राम नाम आधार जिन्हें,
राम नाम आधार जिन्हें वो जल में राह बनाते हैं,
जिन पर कृपा राम करें वो पत्थर भी तिर जाते हैं,

(Those who survive on Ram's name

Those who survive on Ram's name, they make their way through water

The ones on whom Ram showers his blessings, those rocks also swim in water)

His lips parted as he heard the 'bol'. Without wasting any time he took a flight in the air and followed the sound.

लक्ष्य रामजी, सिद्धि रामजी, राम ही राह बनाई,
राम ही राह बनाई,
राम कर्म हैं राम ही कर्ता राम की सकल बड़ाई,
राम की सकल बड़ाई,
राम काम करने वालों में राम की शक्ति समाई,
पृथक पृथक नामों से सारे काम करें रघुराई,
भक्त परायण निज भक्तो को सारा श्रेय दिलाते है,
जिन पर कृपा राम करें वो पत्थर भी तिर जाते हैं,

(Ramji is goal, Ramji is the way of reaching the goal and Ramji only made the way that leads to goal

Ram is the work, Ram does the work and Ram himself is the one who gets benefitted by the work