14. Capable Of Making Him Break Vows

The picture above is a poster color painting by famous Indian artist S.M.Pandit. I don't know about the date of completion of the painting but must have been somewhere close to 1947 since he was born in 1916. The expressions, pose and the way the painting is made actually feels as if they both are sitting for a photoshoot like they do today of celebrity couples✨✨💖💖. This masterpiece is amazing🙌🙌💖💖.

Anyways, let's start. Don't forget to comment💕.

🔱

Umika could not find him anywhere. It was as if he disappeared into thin air. Defeated, Umika stood in the middle of the Ashram, glancing at the faces that passed her but none was his. 

She sighed. No doubt people believed that he was a Yaksh.

'Didi!' An excited tone caught Umika's eyes and she turned only to find Sanath running towards her with his ever so charming and heart melting smile.

He held her hand and asked in amusement 'Mere Mitra ne mujhe kal batay ki aap Om Parvat par chadh gayi thi!.......Kya ye satya hai?!' (My friend told me that you climbed the Om Parvat!........Is it true?!) Umika nodded and chuckled as Sanath's eyes widened in surprise.

'Sanath.......Mai tumhare Mitra ko dhoond rahi hoon......tumhe pata hai vo kahan honge?' (Sanath......I am looking for your friend......Do you know where he is?) Umika asked him and he replied 'Pata nhi Didi......Usse toh maine bhi subah se nahi dekha......parantu mai jaanta hoon ki vo kahan gaya hoga!' (I don't know, Didi.........I haven't seen him since morning.........But I know where he would be!)

A sudden light sparkled in Umika's eyes and she told him to take her there

'Sanath. Hum nagar se bohot dur aa gaye hain.' (Sanath. We've come so far from the city) Umika told Sanath as they were walking away and away from the city, on this grassy path from past half an hour. 

'Bs pohonch gaye.' (We are almost there) Sanath replied back and kept leading the way.

After few moments they stopped and Umika looked ahead at the wide spread area with amusement.

They were standing on a crest and ahead of them a marvelous piece of Landscape was spread. 

The cows, sheeps and other cattle animals that were grazing, were making the green-scene much more beautiful.