15. Colors Of Life

Tell me if you imagine Mohit Raina as Mrityunjay😂❤

🔱

After Yugas of tapasya, Kashyap-Patni Diti felt a longing to see the world and to meet her children. Her excitement was high. So many generations must have passed but she knew that they must not have forgotten her. After all..........she was the 'Janini' of their race.

Diti was amazed to see life on Prithvi. Humans were rushing here and there as if it was their last day of work. But walking amongst them, still not visible to them, she could feel..........that this rush was nothing but the greed inside them.

Diti was an elusive and ancient being. It wasn't difficult for her to sense the inner aspects of a mortal. And what she was sensing here was suffocating her. Diti finally decided to distant herself from the crowd and stood there gazing at them, in her white ascetic outfit that she has worn for Yugas.

All these humans were captive of greed for one or the other thing. There were few who were untouched by this sin but majority of souls were stained.

She never expected to see Prithvi Mata in such condition. Diti sighed and began searching for her children.

Diti searched every corner of Earth but didn't found even a single Asura. She then went to Patal lok and there she was greeted by her younger sister Kadru and her children- The Nagas

She spent quality time with her sister, who was very happy to welcome her elder sister after Yugas. Diti blessed her and her children with eternal happiness.

Diti then asked her where were Asuras to which Kadru replied that during the beginning of Treta Yug, many Asuras had left Patal and started residing on Earth, under the patronage of Lankapati RavanSlowly, every Asur began leaving the Patal and they started residing Prithvi lok. When she reasoned that she didn't find any on Prithvi, Kadru broke the most joyous news to her.

She told her that Indra Dev, on request of his mother Aditi and with permission of Tridev, gave Asuras a place in Swarglok.

Aditi and Diti were very close to each other since birth. Aditi's children always respected Diti like their mother and same was the case with Asuras.......for them also Aditi was like their mother. The only thing that always came between their relationship and saddened them both was the rivalry of their children.

Rivalry from Devtas always costed Auras with their life and Diti had to witness massacre of her race. But at last........finally it won't happen now.

And she knows who was behind this happiness of her. The one who Trikaldarshi. The one who inspires Diti for her unmatched patience. And the one..........to whom Diti has devoted her whole life.

*********************************

Diti made her way towards the entry portal of Swarglok. On reaching there, she found two well built and handsome men guarding the portal.

 On reaching there, she found two well built and handsome men guarding the portal