22. Agni

Please Do Comment❤

🔱

The next morning, they were standing on the end of Aryavarth's Land and beginning point of Anantsagar. The people around were doing their regular routine on the beach, collecting water to make salt, collecting coconuts from the trees on the beach, collecting resins, etc.

Thousand years ago, humans used to feed on animals as well but animal hunting and animal killing was prohibited long ago by Umika's father. Because for Asuras, animals were much higher than Humans. That's why every human servant is treated worst than the vahan in the royal family. In fact the vahans are treated like their own children but Manushyas............they are treated like filth.

Protection of biodiversity for such long and it's nourishment with Samragi Sulochana's elusive waters, made every forest and every water body really powerful. Just like the van before Kashi...........every forest has much more enlarged species, some are dangerous and elusive, some are wonderful and normal and some are elusive yet wonderful. 

Same goes with Anantsagar. This endless ocean is filled with wonders, illusions, danger and mysteries. And most importantly................it has God of Fire trapped somewhere inside it.

The waves that were again and again colliding with the shore looked like as if they were challenging them to come into the water and the sea breeze was hitting them like it was warning them not to

Their horses were freely roaming in the sky, away from the eyes of mortals. 

'Aap log jal mein shwas le skte hain?' (You all can breathe underwater?) Mrityunjay asked them and they all nodded a yes.

Without wasting a time, Mrityunjay and Mheem dug a small ditch in the sand, tossed their belongings into it and covered it back with sand.

And then.................they made their way towards Anantsagar- walking in the shallow water and then swimming away as it got deeper.

The ocean water felt so good to Umika. It felt homely. It felt like her Maa. The part of her which comes from her mother was happily devouring the experience underwater as they swam underwater. 

They swimming in the sapphire blue water of ocean, not knowing where to go. They were just moving straight ahead.

Everything here was so..............magical. It was as if they've entered some another realm. It was beautiful in here. This was one of the best experiences they've had in their lives and they were sure that they'll cherish this forever.