27. Questions

🔱

Khyati and Umika's laughter filled the air as Hanuman ji carried all four of them on his both shoulders and took a flight in the air. Him being the life-enjoying soul he is, was not hesitating much to do stunts in the air. 

On his left shoulder sat Umika and Khyati and on his right shoulder sat Mheem and Mrityunjay. He was holding all four of them securely. Mrityunjay had his ever so calm smile on his face and Mheem on the other hand was as usual being affected by his fear of heights. Well he never told anyone but...........okay everyone has some fear right? His was height. Only he knows how he is able to ride his vahan back home and those Megh ashwa.  You can tell how well he can hide his fear by the fact that he cleared training school without any consequences and that he was a senanayak

The fun ride came to an end as Hanuman ji landed somewhere with full force. White snow was spread everywhere and in front of them was a massive, snow-clad mountain. 

Hanuman ji put them all on the ground and then re gained his normal size. The five of them stared up at Meru Parvat. Khyati gulped seeing it's massiveness, Umika's mouth was hung open involuntarily, Mheem closed his eyes and then looked ahead straight as he didn't want to look problem in it's eyes and Mrityunjay was could still not get over the fact that his neck was making a straight angle with the rest of it's body as he stared up at the mountain.

'Parantu Meru Parvat ke toh panch shikhar hain.......iska toh keval ek hi hai.' (But Meru Parvat is five-peaked..............this one has only one peak) Umika said in a low tone. Hnauman ji didn't want to scare them but he has to tell them the truth 'Jisse aap shikhar smjh rahein hain vo shikhar hai hi nhi.............Shikhar toh iske do guna aur ooper hai.' (The one you are mistaking as peak of the mountain is actually not it's peak...........peak is two times higher than this)

Their heads snapped at Hanuman ji and he gave them a nervous smile.

Mheem sighed. They have no choice. He opened the bundle of their belongings and took out four conical flasks with wooden cork. They were filled with somras that he had collected from the som vriksh that he found in the forest where Hanuman ji had taken them.

He handed one to Khyati, one to Umika and one to Mrityunjay. Mrityunjay, however, refused to drink saying that he it isn't required. Mheem shrugged and said before drinking from his own flask 'Theek hai parantu yaad rahe......Murchit ho gaye toh mai nhi uthakar laa paunga tumhe.' (Okay but if you faint.........I won't be able to carry you back!) Mrityunjay hummed on his teasing with a smile.

'Chadai bohot durgam hogi, kuch paristithiyan bhi bohot vikat hongi...............Parantu aap sb dhairya aur smjh se aage bdhiyega........mai yahin aapki prateeksha karunga.' (Climb is really difficult, some situations will be dangerous..........But you all must move forward with patience and wit.......I'll wait here only)

They joined their hands and bowed their heads in front of him. Hanuman ji immediately did the same and made sure that he bends much more than Mrityunjay and Umika.

After that the began walking up the initial and gentle slope of the mountain.

No life could be seen miles away in the area. Their feet were going a feet down in the snow as they walked with much difficulty. At some points the climb was gentle and could be done while walking only and at some point it was really steep that all four limbs were made use of.