18. Saptrishi

Comments. Comments. Comments🤭💕

🔱

Out of all the good things that humans did 1000 years ago, enhancing and making road travelling easy was the most brilliant of them all. After walking for hours on an uncertain path, the four of them finally reached a wide and clear path which is called the 'Pradhan Marg'

The network of roads that Prithvi had on it before the invasion of Asuras was left untouched because....well......it was really fascinating and helpful as well.

'Yadi hum issi marg par chalte rahe toh ho skta hai kal ratri tak Ujjain pohonch jayein.' (If we continue on this path then maybe we'll reach Ujjain tomorrow night) Umika said with a bright smile but her smile making Mheem and Khyati also smile in relief.

Their smiles soon dropped as they head Mrityunjay say 'Mukhya marg hai......aur aap Asuron ki Rajkumari!.....Yadi kisi asur ki drishti pdh gayi ko samasya utpan ho skti hai..........Vaise bhi humare paas itna samay nhi hai ki hum asuron se ldte ldte usse nasht karein.' (This is the main road..........and you are princess of Asuras!.............If someone sees us, we'll land up in trouble........We don't have time to waste upon fighting demons)

He was right. They can get in trouble and they cannot afford to get into trouble.

Just when they were thinking about what to do, they felt a commotion on the horizon of the road. In no time, they could see a huge group of people with many things and many bullock carts. It seemed that a whole village was moving from one place to another.

'Yadi manushyon ke saath ghul milkar jayeinge toh koi samasya utpan nhi hogi.' (If we go mingled up with the humans then we won't land up in trouble) Khyati suggested and within no time the four of them found themselves with that group.

They got to know that these people, along with the head of their village were going towards the western sea shore due to their village being completely destroyed by the Monarch race. They all will be going to the village of the head's brother and live there.

The women and kids were sitting on bullock karts while the men were walking.

Umika and Khyati were sitting with another woman in the same bullock kart while Mheem, Mrityunjay and the woman's husband and two sons were walking behind. The woman was middle aged.

She looked at Mheem and Mrityunjay. Obviously the two of them looked very different and way more manly than rest of the crowd and not even that........Umika and Khyati were also way more beautiful than a normal woman.

The woman said while gesturing towards Mheem 'Aapka inn se kya sambandh hai?' (What is your relation with him?)

Umika looked where she was looking and then replied with a smile 'Ji ye mere Bhratashree hain.' (Ji he is my Bhratashree)

'Oh.......Aur ye aapki Bhabhi?' (Oh......And is she your Bhabhi?) the woman asked while gesturing towards Khyati. Before Khyati could reply Umika replied 'Ji haan.......ye meri Bhabhi-Maa hain!' (Yes.....she is my Bhabhi-Maa!)  Umika said while emphasizing the word 'Bhabhi-Maa' and giving Khyati a teasing look. Khyati just stared at her with wide eyes and disbelief. What's wrong with this girl? Why does she keep telling everyone that she is married to Mheem?

'Aur ye kon hain?' (And whose he?) the woman asked while gesturing towards Mrityunjay. Umika said while softly gazing towards him 'Ye humare bohot acche mitra hain.' (He is a good friend of ours) For once, Mrityunjay's eyes caught her eyes on him and his gaze also turned a little soft. But the next moment only, it turned hard and he ripped off his eyes from her.