33. Varun

🔱

Even when she was far away from them, they could see a glint of amusement in her eyes and that beautiful smile was way too beautiful for a situation like this.

She started descending the steps. The air in the atmosphere now had a very strong womanly  fragrance. Mheem gulped as the fragrance reached his senses and he could feel that it was making it's way up his brain.......creating a feeling of euphoria. He focused to stay himself.

The man in Mrityunjay's arms began panting and trembling suddenly, as the woman neared them and directly walked upto them, so now she was standing right in front of them, revealing her alluring features more prominently.

'Swagat hai.' (Welcome.) she said in her sweet voice and Umika already knew that she had some enchanting power. Well not some.........alot of enchanting power. Hearing her voice, the man in Mrityunjay's arms, turned sideways in fear burying his face in the crook of his neck and Mheem clenched his fist tightly. What was happening to him?

'Hmm.' she hummed looking at Umika and started circling her while saying to herself. 'Gaur varn, sundar lambe kesh aur teeno lokon mein sbse manmohak saundarya.....Samrat ne yahi parichay diya tha apni putri ka' (Fair complexion, beautifully long hair and the most enchanting beauty in all three realms.......Samrat gave this identity of his daughter) She came in front of her and said '.....Avashya hi aap hain Rajkumari Umika.'

Umika gave her a blank yet fierce stare and the woman smirked on getting a verification on her information.

Umika expected her to say all the stuff like 'I have orders from your father' but she didn't. Instead she slowly turned towards Mheem and gave him a smile. She started moving towards him and the other three saw very evidently that Mheem gulped. 

'Mheem?' Khyati whispered to him worriedly and he immediately clutched her hand giving the other woman a hard look. Mheem was not just holding her hand........he was actually holding onto her.

'Mheem?' the woman said in her enchanting voice and Khyati immediately felt Mheem's grip loosen on her hand and his hand slipping away. The jaw which Mheem had been clenching all this time relaxed. His eyes which were giving away hard stare became as blank as an unused scroll.

The woman dangerously came closer to Mheem and asked seductively 'Mujhe prapt krna chahte ho na?' (Do want to have me?) Mheem who was looking into nothingness, nodded a yes making everyone's eyes go wide.

'Rajkumari ko lo.....aur mere peeche peeche aao.' (Take the Princess.......and follow me) the woman commanded and to everyone's horror and shock, Mheem turned to Umika and started approaching her. 

'Mheem! Vo summohan ka prayog kar rahi hai!' (Mheem!......She is using her enchanting powers) Mrityunjay yelled at him but he seemed to have lost his senses. Khyati who was taken by the feeling of hurt, overcame it and tried to stop Mheem and not even once......not even once Mheem thought before pushing her like she was his biggest enemy.

Mheem tightly gripped Umika's hand and began dragging her. Mrityunjay carefully placed the person in his arms, on the ground and got up with a jolt. He held Mheem's hand which was holding Umika's wrist to free her from him without hurting either if two but Mheem was not letting go.

Mrityunjay punched Mheem across his jaw and Mheem's hand left Umika's wrist. Umika immediately ran to Khyati, helping her to get up. 

Mheem recovered from the surprise and glared at Mrityunjay with anger. 

'Mheem! Smaran karo hum kon hain!..........Smaran karo tum kon ho!' (Mheem! Remember who we are!.......Remember who you are!) Mrityunjay told him calmly but he seemed to have lost way too badly to the enchantress who was watching all this with a smile of amusement on her lips.