11 | Ugly Scowl

Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
And Enjoy, without being a silent reader..because ur one like, makes my day!!

and

(Hah! I ain't revealing the unknown 2 this easily 🤚🏻)

Enrico Nicoletti:

“Excuse me, I need to visit the restroom.” She whispered and excused herself.

My eyes lingered on her back until she disappeared in the hallway.

“Where did she go?” Her brother, Nicolas asked, approaching me.

“Restroom.” I answered and he nodded in response.

“Your wife is gorgeous.” Santino approached me and exclaimed, handing out a wine glass.

I took the glass, not giving him any response.

The guests were dancing to the music, and their roar of laughter filled the dim hall. Yet, my mind was anything but pleased. On the other hand, my heart was beaming.

There was no doubt that Kataleya is the most gorgeous woman, I've ever laid eyes on. There are many more women in the world who would be more pretty, but Kataleya was different.

It felt like this wasn't the first time I saw her. Her voice made me doubt if it was the first time I heard her.

Ignoring the tricks my mind and heart was playing, I turned my eyes to the hallway where she had disappeared earlier.

Just as I thought to inform her friend to check on her, I saw her.
Although, her eyes were more cold than before, and something was different. It was hard to tell what, since she had concealed her emotions very well.

Her stride came to the halt next to me. She took the drink from my hands and gulped it down in one sip.

I elbowed Santino, who was ogling and making fond eyes at her.

He sniggered at my glare and raised his hands in surrender while mumbling under her breath. “It's not my fault that she's hot.”

I pinched his hand, earning an ouch from him.
“Geez man! I know she's your wife. I am not into her.”
With a smirk on his face, he left to the bar to get himself another drink.

“When are we leaving?” She asked, when Santino left us.

I stared at her, wondering what triggered her but couldn't come up with even a single reason why.

Since, we both were not close to each other, I didn't pry and instead asked.
“When do you want to leave?”

She heaved a sigh and said “Now.”

“Then let's go.” I said, sticking my palm out.

She gazed my hand with a raised eyebrow, contemplating whether to hold it or not. I was about to pull my hand back, when her soft and cold palm hold onto my warm one.

The corners of my lips urged to twitch, but I repressed it from happening.

We both moved through the guests, ignoring their stares and greetings and made our way through the exit.

My driver saw us exiting the venue, and came out of the car. He opened the backdoor of the SUV, and muttered a greeting.

She got in first and moved further. I got in, making myself comfortable on the seat. The driver closed the door and went to the driver's seat.