36 | A rattrap

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
Enrico's POV:

Within the spam of 24 hours, this was the third or maybe the fourth time I wanted the ground to swallow me.

I blinked my eyes twice, not believing myself.

There she was standing in front of me ready to tick off any second. I could see her eyebrows twitching and hands balling into fists.

My eyes wandered off to her shirtless body, making my breath hitched. She was perfect.

My eyes were dark. They were filled with desire and when mine connected with her raging ones, it was getting hard to control myself.

I closed my eyes before turning around, knowing very well that we were not that close at the moment.

I was also aware of the growing desire burning inside me just at the sight of her shirtless.

Yet, I knew the consequence I will face if I as far as kiss her plump lips. There's no way she won't kick me in the balls or try to kill me.

And I don't want to jeopardize my future with her by giving in to some stupid hormones.

“You just wait, you dumb bitch.” I heard Kataleya whisper under her breath.

It wasn't meant for me to hear, but I did.

Should I run and hide somewhere?

Why did I unlock the door and got inside her room uninvited? Gosh, I am fucking stupid.

The sound of her footsteps walking away made me sigh. She went to the closet to wear something.

When I finally decided to leave, I heard her loud and clear, making me stand still in the spot I was standing on.

“I dare you to move a single muscle of your body.”?

I turned around with a toothy grin, and sheepishly stared at her.

“You won't hit me, right?” Chuckling to hide my fear, I asked her.

“I am not an abuser. Besides, I have my own way to make you suffer.” She rolled her eyes while striding towards me.

I gulped before sprinting out of her room.

“Enrico fucking Nicoletti. You are a dead meat” I could hear her running after me.

I ran into my room and tried to close the door. Keyword here, tried.

Kataleya reached right at the time and pushed the door open.

I took two steps backward, seeing her enter the room.

She glared at me, before taking slow steps forward.

With every step, she was taking forwards, I was stepping back.

“Sweetheart, we can talk this out, okay? Calm down!” My voice wavered, showing my nervousness.

“We were going to talk it out. But that was before you ran.” My breath hitched as my back touched the wall.

“You are stuck now, Nicoletti.” She stopped right in front of me, penetrating me through her scary gaze.