46 | Hormones, hiatus!

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
Enrico's POV:

Tracing the face of peacefully sleeping Kataleya with my finger, my retinas burned in awe and admiration by this beauty's gorgeousness.

I tried to hold my smile at her pretending to be sleep.

Leaning forward, I whispered groggily in her ear, "I know you are awake, cuore mio"

Noticing how she shuddered after hearing the nickname, it made my smile turn into a whole ass toothy grin.

"Stay like this a little longer." She groaned and snuggled her face in my chest.

A beautiful...something satisfactory feeling spread through me like a warmth that of home.

Wrapping my hand around her torso, I hold on to her tightly, afraid that if I let go, I will lose my newly found home.

"Your hair smells amazing." I complimented, twisting a strand of her hair on my finger.

"My shampoo is fucking expensive." She replied, her eyes closed and head leaning on my chest.

Pulling my finger away from her hair, I pinched her nose, earning a smack on my hand.

Her eyes flutter open and her stare pinned me with a disapproving sight.

"Only one date and you already want to kill me." She quinted her eyes in fake accusation, making my heart do a jump.

Whoever said she was a cold bitch, fuck you. Because I fucking won.

"That's why you should never eat my food." Pinching her cheeks, I advised.

"I never ate your food. All I did was switch our food. Who knows if the waitress spit in mine." She defended her action.

"So you made me eat someone's spit...hopefully, it was not." I shivered in disgust at the thought.

"Anyways, what time is it?" She asked, rubbing her eyes to remove the sleepiness.

"It must be 8 in the morning now."

"Fuck!"

"Oww"

Both Kataleya and I exclaimed. As she got up in hurry and accidentally smacking my head with hers.

"For the first time in my life, I am getting late and you are the reason behind it." She grumbled, glaring at me with disbelief.

"Wait- Why am I getting blamed? I tried to wake you up but it was you who wanted to sleep more." I retorted.

I can't believe she is pinning this on me. She should be thanking me for waking her up, but this is what I get?

Unbelievable!

"I wouldn't have slept longer if cuddling with you was not comfortable." She did not meet my eyes, as she get up.

Finally after her words settled in, I felt my ears turning red due to the blood rush.