47 | Dramatic Jerk

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
Kataleya's POV:-

It has been more than four months since Enrico and I started dating.

The time flied by so swiftly that it feels like it was yesterday we started seeing each other.

I can't lie but accept that these four months have brought out a piece of me which I concluded had died long ago.

With Enrico, everything was different. I was different.

Even though the piled up office work was alot and kept both of us busy, we somehow made time for each other.

It doesn't matter for how long we spent time together, what mattered to us was how even in little time, we loved staying together in each other's presence.

We find solace in silence if it meant we would be in each other's presence.

Our relationship was sailing smoothly, that it feels like that of a dream.

We found happiness in little things like going grocery shopping together, watching netflix with ice-cream at night and our private candle light dinner on our balcony.

Everything was perfect. We were perfect.

"You will get us kicked out." Enrico complained.

"Are you saying you can't even do this for me?" I challenged, my stare pinning him with a look that said it's ride or die.

"I never said no." He raised his hands in surrender, before gripping the grocery cart tightly.

"Are you ready, your highness?" He whispered.

Nodding in agreement, I replied "On the count of three."

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Get out of our way peasants!" Enrico yelled, as he pushed the cart, in which I was sitting, with speed.

"Speed up, Mr. Nicoletti." I laughed, as he rushed through different aisles.

"Your words are my command."

On the positive side, we really had fun if we remove the part where Enrico tripped and the cart crashed with the snacks compartment.

Thankfully, only few packets of chips met my head.
Whereas, Enrico ended up with a twisted ankle.

Another favorite memory of us is when we were watching a street cat named bob.

"Pass me another tissue." Enrico chortled out.

Staring at him with pity, I threw the whole tissue box at him.

"How am I supposed to live without bob?" He cried, not the full on crying, but his tears equals to Niagara falls.