55| I am yours

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
Kataleya's POV:-

A smile graced its way to my lips, after a very long time, when I open my eyes.

Through my sleepy vision, I noticed an arm draped on me protectively, while my head was resting on my husband's arm.

I looked up a little, and saw him sleeping so peacefully. His mouth was slightly parted, and his face void of any frown.

He wasn't frowning or stressing over anything, he looked so calm sleeping so soundlessly, that I almost felt guilty for thinking of waking him up.

Bringing my hand to his face, I tapped his face so gently.

When he didn't respond, I pinched his nose close for a second and that made him stir up from his state of relaxation.

I leaned towards his face. Kissing his cheek, I muttered "Rise and shine, darling."

He stared at me through his sleepy eyes, before pulling me more into him and caging me in his arms.

He snuggled his head in the area between my neck and the shoulder. I felt his hand went up to my hair, and calmly played with the strands.

"I am sleepy." His deep voice muttered, while tightening his hold.

"We can stay like this for a while then." Hearing my response, he pressed his lips on my shoulder, burning my skin with his kiss.

"So...I kinda have something to tell you?" I said, but my words came out more like a question.

He hummed in response, so I continued.

"Can you take a month off from work?" I asked, knowing very well that it is not easy.

A month away from a company, specially when you are the boss, the work gets piled up.

But I don't have much time, and the time I have, I want to spend it with him without any worry of working.

Just both of us enjoying.

"Anything for you." He responded.

I tapped his shoulder, telling him to let go of me but instead, he cuddled my small frame more.

"You were not supposed to agree like that. You didn't even question why!" I exclaimed, not really happy with his response.

It made me feel...I don't know, selfish maybe? Whatever that I was feeling, it was far from satisfaction or happiness.

"Why?" He chuckled, earning a playful slap on his chest from me.

"Let's go on a couple vacation." I blurted out, getting excited with everything I planned.

He pulled away, before sitting suddenly. For a moment, I thought he will deny.

But the sleepiness on his face was replaced with sudden spark. His eyes glistened in what I think was happiness or excitement making me feel at ease.