52| My jellies...

I made an aesthetic post for Lilith..go check it out on my ig..😏😏

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
ΔAfter a violent chapter like yesterday's, something lighthearted for y'all...enjoy lovesΔ

Kataleya's POV:-

What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do. What should I do.

"For fuck sake! Why is it so hard?" I cried out in frustration, before tearing the paper out of the journal and crumbling it.

I tried to throw the crumbled piece of paper in dustbin, but it wasn't successful.

"Come in." I grumbled out, as someone knocked on my office door.

I did not bothered to look up, as I was already busy in my own mind, trying to understand what to do for the unkempt time.

"What happened to you?" 

My face shot up and pinned the owner of the annoying voice with a frustrated glare.

"Why are you trying to be a cherry on top on my already going, bad day?" I scowled, but it soon turn into horror.

I jump out of my chair before tackling the intruder, who had picked up one of the crumbled paper from the floor.

"Leave that, you prick." 

Since, I took the intruder by surprise, It was only a piece of cake to retrieve the paper from him.

Thankfully, the intruder made me realize how bad of a mess I had made in my office. The floor was decorated with so many crumbled piece of papers.

"Yahh! Is this how you treat your best friend? What are you hiding, show me?" He tried to pick another paper, but failed as I was quicker than him.

"I never said you are my best friend." I replied, picking all the papers before discarding them in the bin.

"I can't believe this brat. You! I raised you, you rascal." Elias huffed, staring at me with an unimpressed scowl.

Oh well...

"Why are you here, Garcia?" I asked.

"Why? I can't even visit you now?" He plopped down on the sofa, before grabbing a handful of jellies from the bowl placed on the table.

My jellies...

"What did you do this time?" I asked, knowing very well that he is the 'T' in trouble.

"Why do you think I did something? I just came to check up on you. You sure know how to hurt my precious heart." He placed his hands on his heart, while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Stop with the bullshit, and get to the point." 

He raised his hands in surrender, chuckling at his own behavior while doing so.