12 |Rise and Shine, princess.

Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
And Enjoy, without being a silent reader..because ur one like, makes my day!!

Kataleya:

The ringing of my phone disturbed my sleep. I moved my hand here and there in search of my mobile before finding it.

I picked the call and put it near my ear.

"Hello." I groggily spoke.

"Kataleya, why the hell did you-" Before the person on the other hand could continue what he was saying, I hung up.

Damn you, Nicolas! You woke me up.

I stretched my hands, groaning while doing so. I felt my body ache and something was weighing me down.

I opened my eyes and checked to see I was laying on the floor, gripping a side of blanket and on top of my abdomen were Enrico's legs resting. He was sleeping in sitting position, with his back resting on the bed side.

His hands were clutching the blanket with all his might.

I tapped his leg, and he stirred a little.

I groaned as his legs put the pressure on my abdomen. I pinched his leg, not at all gently, and succeeded as he groaned while cracking his neck.

"Rise and Shine, Princess!" I sarcastically said, as he withdrew his legs from my abdomen.

"My body is aching, all thanks to you and your childish behavior." He grumbled earning a scoff from me.

"You could have given me the blanket." I grumbled back.

"For what? to catch a cold? No thanks." He remarked, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes getting up from the floor.

My legs and back were tense, a result of sleeping on the floor. I stretched my arms, releasing a moan at the pleasant feeling.

"Stop making that sound." Enrico snapped, before stretching his back, and moaned.

"You sounded like someone is giving you a head." I snorted, making him shut up.

"Remind me to get some holy water. We need to purify your nasty mouth." He rumbled, with a nasty grimace on his face.

"Then as well apply it on your face. It will help with that nasty evil eye expression." I remarked, shrugging my shoulder.

"I- Oh my god! It's too early for a headache." He pulled on his hair in annoyance, and I cackled at his misery.

"You will get bald, if you pull your hair every time someone gets on your nerve." I stated, while rummaging through my luggage to find an outfit for today.

I heard him inhale a deep breath and then opening and closing of the door. He went to the bathroom, without saying anything.

Good for him.

I walked out of the room, and went to the bathroom in the dusty guestroom.

It took me an hour to get freshen up and shower, until I was ready.

I had a tall wrapped around, chocolate satin shirt on paired with black bell bottom jeans. The outfit was simple yet elegant.

To go with the outfit, I had picked black wedge sandals and painted my lips with nude delight shade.

Since I rarely dry my hair with dryer, as its heat is damaging to the hair, I left them open to dry.

I walked out of the room, and picked my phone from the dressing table in the bathroom, before walking downstairs.