40 | Pinky Promise

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
Kataleya's POV:-

Two small hands wrapped themselves around my thighs and a small figure attached itself to me.

I throw the gun that was in my hands to Enrico, before placing my one hand on the back and one on the head of the little guy.

Enrico's eyes opened widely, and he suddenly got frantic, staring at the gun in his hands.

'He will get over it.' Diana snickered at him.

"I m-missed yo-u au-nty Kataaaa." The little guy confessed, holding on to me tightly.

Placing my hands under his armpits, I brought the little nine-year old guy in my arms.

He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck before placing his head on my right shoulder.
(A/N:- He is a 9-years-old kid, so don't...🙂)

I placed my arms on his back, holding him so that he doesn't fall.

"Aunty missed you too, Ryan." I caressed his head in a soothing manner.

But my hands stilled as soon as I felt something dampening my shoulder. It was his tears.

"Ry, are you crying? What happened?" I cradled him in a comforting manner.

His crying made my heart feel heavy. If there was something I despised, it was to comfort a crying person.

It's not because I hate people crying. It's because of the way it makes me feel. I feel stupid and dumb because I don't know how to comfort someone.

I hate not knowing what to do.

The feeling of being useless doesn't settle well with me.

"You lied to me. You said you will visit soon and take me somewhere for picnic. But you didn't come."

His little sniffles turned into sob, making my heart clench.

I disliked that I was the reason he was crying. Although, the fact he was crying made me remember someone.

His father.

He would always pretend to cry and sulk for days whenever I would refuse to his wishes.

I always got annoyed whenever he would sulk, but this time when Ryan's crying made me remember him.

It was suffocating. I felt nothing but hatred for that person.

That betrayer.

Aaron fucking Harris.

"Baby, it's fine. I am here now. Shh. Don't cry." I rocked his figure back and forth while my hand rubbed his back up and down in a soothing and loving manner.

"You won't leave me?" He was now staring at me with his puffy eyes.

"I won't." I assured him.

Hearing me answer, he retrieved his one hand and brought it to my face, showing me his pinky.