19 | Rain

Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Follow

Constructive criticism is much appreciated.

P.s. Don't be a silent reader❤

Enrico:

*Smash*

*Thud*

I groaned as the noise of glass shattering and something dropping on the floor reached my ears, disturbing my sleep.

My eyes went up to the other side of the bed, finding it empty.

Where is she?

I scrunched my eyebrows, and got out of the bed.

The sound of door creaking open came from downstairs, when I walked out of the room.

I cautiously walked downstairs to the living room from where different sounds were coming for.

When I neared the living room, It felt like someone was talking in hushed voice.

Is someone else also here?

I arrived in the room, and realized every sound was coming from the T.V which was on.

I sighed in relief that no one has break in.

Obviously, the security is too tight for just anyone to break in.

It must be Kataleya who turned on the TV and forgot to turn it off, since, I remember pretty well turning it off.

In my sleepy state, I went towards the couch to pick the remote, although a tap on my shoulder made me stop.

I turned back slowly, and my heart dropped to my feet as I fell backward, getting scared.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I snapped, calming my heart which was running a marathon.

“I couldn't sleep.” Kataleya, wrapped in a white blanket, with a knife in her hand, said.

“Seriously?” I scowled, getting up from the floor.

I legit thought it was a ghost about to kill me.

“Yeah. I heard you walk in here, so I came to tell you not to turn the TV off.” She stated.

My heart was getting back to its normal pace, when the smell of something burning reached my nose.

“Do you smell that?” I asked.

“Smell what? Your fear?” She rolled her eyes, before sniffing, and her eyes going wide.

“Shit!” She cursed under her breath, running towards the kitchen.

Please holy spirits, don't let her end up killing me.

I followed her.

The smoke was all around the kitchen, making me cough.

“What the fuck did you set on fire?” I questioned, fanning the smoke away.

“Rain.” She answered, before throwing the container in sink and turned the tap on.

It took me a second to understand what she meant.

But, I set fire to the rain. She doesn't take anything seriously? does she?

Before I can reply with another comment to her response, she spoke.

“I turned the stove on and forgot to add water in the container after hearing you.”

“Are you saying you burnt my container?” I gasped.