Chapter 1 Remains Asleep

As Soria and Creed spoke outside the hut they heard a commotion on the side of the hut, Creed looks back and sees Arnora huffing and puffing ready to kill someone. He saw her eyes and they were starting to turn ice white Ferin stood beside her trying to comfort her " Arnora, it will be okay he is a fighter okay! He will get through this we just have to be patient and his strength right now!" Creed walks over and with his eyes still yellow with the black slit down the middle he asks her " Arnora, you good? Look at me!" Soria walks over before she answers and notices her eyes " This trauma has caused her power from within to force its way out. Hail Systir, long time no see! You remember me?" Arnora looks up and her breathing quickly calms down " It... it can't be dad thought you were dead after Ulfkel got you exiled for supposedly sleeping around with every single person in the settlement! We all thought you to be dead, that's what Ulfkel was telling everyone!" She laughs " That moron couldn't tell his right ball from his left let alone his ass stunk like two dead skunks and a whale carcass!" That made Arnora forget what she was thinking about and shed some tears, but they weren't normal tears they were made from ice. She wipes them away confused " What the, I thought I was human. That's always been what I was told." Soria looks at her putting her hand on her right shoulder, while Creed is yanked away by Yana " You started something you are not going to leave me guessing or wanting more!" Creed nods grabbing her by the back of the head and pulling her so close their lips touch. Soria tells Arnora " That asshole forced everyone to forget me. I was lost and wandering until a man appeared and told me that they were sorry for everything and that they want me to come back. When I did come back home though I saw everything burned bodies everywhere, a few of them were still breathing so I got them up and got them away from the settlement and started getting them back on their feet. When I went back last week I saw two very large black creatures dead on the ground and a wood plank pushed away from Sauk's throne chair and I knew something was up." Arnora tells her " That was Saku, he had gotten a letter from someone telling him about a family heirloom that was enchanted and left for him and only him. That he could find it in the settlement!" Soria looks astonished " Wait! What note? Can I see it please?" She pulls out the note that Saku read and hands it to her, Soria reads over it, and for someone that was floating midair with ice blue flames around her arms and ice out of her hands, she got very emotional " This is my fader's writing signed by mother, and that blade was the last thing I touched for them. They said that when the time came it would find its way back into the hands worthy to hold the power I enchanted it with!" Arnora tries to comfort her when Soria sniffs and clears her throat " Ahem! Anyway, I have to check on Saku, make sure he's healing well. She turns and walks back passing Fang and Midnight, just as she turned into the hut Midnight howls one of her eerie howls almost like a siren her amulet begins to glow blood red then a midnight blue, but before Creed could find out what had happened or what was going on Midnight left the villa in a cloud of dust. Fang runs up to Creed " We have a very huge problem, Midnight heard something and got spooked. I have never seen her that spooked before, like ever. Whatever it was or is it's not good for anyone." Midnight howls again and Creed heard it told Fang " Seal up the doors now! I need all wolves, warriors, and anyone that is not afraid to fight up here with me right now! We have a black rouge pack coming to take out Saku while he is weak!" Fang scurried off yelling for anyone willing and able to fight to get beside Creed and that they were going to be under an attack during the night. Soria walked over to Creed " What can I do?" He looks at her " Be your brodir's protector right now I don't know how many or how big these are, but if they are as big and powerful as that one out there then we are in deep trouble!" She nods takes a few steps back, her cloak engulfs in an ice blue flame as she begins to float, her hair also the ice blue flame, and steaming ice covers her hands as floats in front of the doorway. She whistles at the Landvaettir and it flaps its wings of blue flames and flies around the wall of the castle. Creed shouts at Fang " It's almost nightfall!" As he hears howling loud enough to shake the castle doors. More and more people walk up behind Creed with swords, axes, pitchforks, and anything else they could find as a weapon. As Soria floated outside the hut she was able to see slightly over the wall. She noticed several black creatures making their way to the villa, she even heard one of them speak " We have to kill everyone after we kill Saku ice-flame, make sure no one is left alive..." She looks down at Creed who is mumbling to himself then distracted by Yana " Creed!" she hollers " Creed! Be careful out there please!" She gets up close and passionately kisses him with a hand on his cheek. He grabs her like it may be that last time they see each other, " Just in case I don't... " She slaps him " Do not even think about finishing that or the next thing will be a glass bottle across the face!" He tosses his hands up " Okay, Okay fine, geez." Yana finished " Creed come back to me okay!" Creed's ears turned into a point and his eyes turned almost white "Ready everyone!" As they get ready for the fight of their lives, Soria looks over the wall again as the sun goes down "Midnight? Creed something is happening to Midnight!" He walks up towards the gate as it gets dark, he looks through a small eye hole, what he sees is beyond his belief.