Chapter 6 Ice-Flame

Saku stands behind this shieldmaiden spirit almost losing focus of the task at hand when a sudden force of power is felt around him, when he comes back to, he hears Creed shout "Midnight right side, Elphia left, let us show him we have his back!" Midnight forms into her massive state of a shadow black dire wolf with blue flames coming out of her eyes as she got closer to him while her pack stands behind her. Elphia and her pack stand on his left side while Creed stands just behind Soria, Midnight looks over and sees a massive dire wolf behind Creed "Psst! Elphia!" She looks over " Looks--- I think the stone has finally taken hold. It's the ancestor of the stone!" Elphia mouths " Amazing!" Saku feeling the power looks back and sees two full packs of wolves backing their dire wolf alphas, and Creeds' hand on his sword with a serious look of war on his face all standing at the ready to fight with him, Ulfkel tells him " You think that that's going to help you? Ha! You're still as weak as the weak-ass little boy I beat the shit out of and left for dead. You remember that don't....." Saku tells him " Shut up! You have no idea what I am capable of now!" Ulfkel shouts " Enough! Now you die just like you your father did!" Soria had a flashback after he said that { Shieldmaiden Yuka and Ice lord Sauk fighting dark figures, then she saw him with the sorceress burning them alive} As she shakes the flashback out of her head she screams at the sorceress. The precision of the scream caught the sorceress off guard and ripped her in half after putting a hole in her chest. Saku runs at Ulfkel " Now I will take care of you!" Ulfkel lifts his sword just in the nick of time and the sound of a rushing wave powers its way back catching them all almost off guard. Ice blue flames ignite Saku's words as they clashed together, Soria saw the shieldmaiden spirit on one side of Saku and dad on the other. Saku was becoming the Drengr dad always wanted him to be, but even more than just a drengr he was becoming the first hybrid ice assassin whom was able to control ice and shadow of the ice-flame clan. They went back and forth for a little while swords clashing and clanking when Soria heard Saku say "enough!" in their Nordic language, he swings his sword wide with power Ulfkel swings as well, but his sword is broken in half as an ax meets his neck and stopping just before it cuts through. Saku asks him "do you yield?" Ulfkel wide-eyed and shocked at how far this once little daredevil boy had come and replies " Never! I will be back for you now that I know where you are...!" He was stopped short by an ax and Saku's sword cutting through his neck like butter as his head rolls across Soria sees a glimpse of Sauk "No wonder Lord Sauk was feared amongst everyone!" She says. Saku looks back as the ice blue flame diminishes from the blade and his eyes, for a second Soria thought she saw their dad. As Saku stands over Ulfkel he looks up to the sky and shouts " For Vahol Faðir! For glory!" Saku walks back towards Soria when an ice cloud begins to cover the land. Creed looks at Soria and asks "what is that? Did you do that?" Soria looking a little concerned said, "no Creed I did not!" Fang out of all the hybrids looked at the cloud that covered the land he became as if in a trance and while walking past Saku he mumbled " ice demon" and into the cloud. A loud cry was made as if a dog had just got neutered and stabbed multiple times by something. By the time the cloud swept across the land Fang lay in a frozen heap in the field, Saku had seen him and this psychotic ice-flamed shadow berserker let out a cry so loud Soria had to cover ears. She looked up saw two human bird-looking figures flying down and landing next to him. Then nothing they carried him away, Saku fell to his knees as he sobbed, little did anyone know he was getting beyond the point of no return all except Creed and Arnora, Soria had a feeling. Creed and Arnora ran out to him attempting to comfort him before he went full berserk. Arnora looked at Soria and nodded as she mouthed the words "It's time he found out!" Soria nodded in agreement. Arnora crouched down beside him and said " Brodir, there is something I must tell you!" He looked up " You are... ugh... I don't know how to say this without being blunt as hell..." She sighs and continues " After everything that has happened with you, dad wanted you to take over as Jarl of the ice-flame clan!" He sits there pondering on what he was just told.

In the meantime, Creed walks up to Soria and asks " What was that ice cloud? Why did it get to me and then vanish?" Soria looks back " The ice cloud did what? Midnight come here quickly!" She runs up "what?" She runs her head " Midnight what do the ancestors recall as a high protector of the multi realms and this land?" She thinks for a second " A white misting cloud formed of ice, a rare once in a triple century happening when the ancestors appoint one dire alpha as worthy to its cause of an ice guardian named Litho. Litho is a massive almost solid ice bear that is said to hold the power of ten hundred alpha dire ancestors and will ultimately protect the appointed one with every ounce of that power... It's said that the creature will come from... wait!" She runs into the field sliding next to the broken body when she saw it " No! It can't be." The same amulet that Midnight wore when they found it, but this one had a bears' head with ice cycles around it. She picked It's said that the wearer of this one amulet will be deemed the guardian king and be allotted a massive amount of power that also grants the wearer to summon Litho and allow her to roam free amongst the two realms and protect and ward off any if not all evil spirits. This bear has the abilities of a two hundred thousand year dire alpha and ice, as I said a very rare breed that was only bred by my oldest ancestors!".