Chapter 9 Saku Sees His World

As Saku wiped the blood from his face wanting to destroy Creed for going ballistic on him when all he was trying to do was help him. Instead, it took a small white orb to calm him " I don't get how that small fucking orb can calm that damn beast down that quick, who the hell is it? What is it?" Midnight walks up to him " hey Saku I know you have been through a lot lately but I need you to understand that Creed has been fighting his inner beast, which is an alpha male, and not a happy one either. It was trying to come out earlier, but because of the white orb, it didn't, which is a good thing because if that beast came out nothing would be able to stop it, nothing at all!" Saku nodded as if he understood, but in reality, he did not care he was one to hold the recent happenings on someone until he calmed down which don't take long. Saku looks at her as Elphia walks up " It doesn't matter if he wants to keep fighting like this I have no problem doing so, and in return, he will come face to face with my inner beast which is the berserker." Ferin walks up to him "brother why don't you just go meditate!" Saku grunts and stomps off to a secluded area.

After he stomps into a closed-off wooded area he sits down closes his eyes and breaths slowly, relaxing to the point of deep, deep sleep. As what seems to be his life leaves his body he enters into a completely different world filled with screams and some laughter, he walks around trying to gather information about Creed and his beast but no one seems to hear him " Hailsa! Do Þu know about Creed?" He asked some people one person told him that it was an oath and he shook his head "no! A person named Creed, he claims to be an alpha." The person shook their head " oh! Sorry no!." He was told time and time again.. when someone came up and said that there was someone that knew him but he needed to follow. Saku looks up and saw a black raven with markings watching him, as he walks with the guy through the streets. They turn down a long dirt path leading away from the other buildings past a graveyard with blackbirds feeding. Saku looks past to see multiple paths one called berserkers' path keep out. One of them was dragging a screaming body to some stone chambers lined with skulls and flames another opened the door but stopped when they saw the guy walking up with Saku one of them spoke directly to Saku "ᚼᛅᛁᛚ ᚠᛅᛚᛚᚬᚠ᛫ᛒᛅᚱᛋᛅᚱᚴᛅᚱ᛫ᚼᛅᚠᛅ᛫ᛁᚬᚢ᛫ᚴᚬᛘᛅ᛫ᛏᚬ᛫ᚼᛅᛚᛒ!" Which translates "hail fellow berserker have you come to help!" Saku shakes his head no " I am looking for a hybrid named Creed!" One of the grunts and points out to a green field past a wall that's when he saw him running towards the chamber "Yolosi! No!" A loud scream comes from inside Saku looks at him " what the hell Creed!" He watches as Creed runs in snapping the berserkers' heads and into the chambers to save a little girl being tortured. Saku looks at him, but Creed cannot see him this was Saku's part of a world that was unknown to him at this point. Soon however he would be spending time here a lot of time, away from the world, from Creed until they found a way to coexist. Saku felt more rage building when something out of the corner of his eye, a young girl just 2 decades younger than he " it can't be! Can it" she runs right up to him " bróðir your home! I knew Þu would be back. Þu told momma that Þu would be, Þu want to go back home to momma now!" He looks at her. She has black and red war paint on with her hair braided and rune beads throughout her hair and leather armor with two axes on her side a shield on her back and a horn laced on her belt stash. He rubs the back of his head " how is this possible? You were all murdered by Ulfkel Unless this is an old realm where nothing has happened yet!" The girl giggled " bróðir Þu are silly, this is back way before that happened." He looks at her still a little confused " I'm sorry, how far back are talking about?" She looks at him " four hundred decades! How old do þu think Þu really are?" He thinks for a minute " Um, well I uh... I don't know!" She laughs " come momma will tell Þu!" He walks behind her to a wooded area that hasn't been touched by fire, berserkers, or any other plague just green land with a few huts and a longhouse. A woman dressed in wool-type linen walks out "Lilsen, come here child it's time to..." she looks up and yells " Oh by the gods and goddesses it's you, Sauk get out here now Saku is back!" Jarl Sauk walks out "by the gods my boy you have made it back! How was the raid?" Saku looks around but sees no one else but him " are þu talking to me?" He nods and opens his arms, Saku feels all the rage disappear and tears in his eyes "fadír, Þu want to hug me?" He nods " of course, þu are our son and always will be!" Saku walks over and his dad gives him a very big hug. " tonight we feast because my son has made it home for a night!" Jarl Sauk declares and then leans in and whispers " I know your not from this realm son but for as long as you visit your home is here!" Saku began to shed some tears when Lilsen walks up " faðír the things are attacking again!" Saku turns around eyes turning white and said " where!" She points "out there in the burning forest!" She cries Yuka (their mom) tells her it's alright okay Saku is a different breed now he's stronger, faster, and crazier than what he was in the other realm!" She nods as they watch Saku destroy one after the other the rest scurries off in terror. He throws a couple of axes at full power one slices through one cutting it in half the other takes the head off and sticks it into a burning tree. He looks back and sees Lilsen in their mother's arms with tears streaming down her face, he walks over his eyes turning from ice white back to ice blue. As he gets closer he hears Lilsen tell mother " I know he's not going to stay here, but I want him to."