chapter 8 Creeds Alpha Side

As Midnight pulls Elphia away another roar is heard this one is louder than the first, Midnight recognizes the roar as the only ancestors that were killed during an old battle twenty-five centuries ago " Oh shit!" She says. Elphia hears the roar and instantly calms down, she looks towards the castle " was that?" Midnight nods " Creed is fighting something within that rarely anyone knows about!" Saku pounds on the door " hey Creed open the door!" He says in his accent that's been coming out recently. As the door flies open Saku is knocked back " let me be!" He growls, and a small white glowing orb floats around and into the throne room. Saku gets up and walks in after the orb " what the hell was that about, knocking me on my ass like that do you not remember who I have become?" Creed turns around " yeah! I remember! Do you remember who in the fuck I am and what I did for your ass so I suggest you show me some damn respect and lay the hell off or I will knock you on your ass again this time with broken bones!" Saku walks up to him "bróðir I know this is hard, okay, but Þu has to understand what this is your going through. I have been through this I know what is going on!" Creed grunts " how in the hell do you know Saku you haven't been here the whole fucking time!" Saku looks at him " you think your the only one that meditates, asshole I know where you go when þu meditate I have seen the shit Þu see in the other realm the ancestors realm!" Creed scoffs looks at Saku and sees his eyes ice white " Creed the shit Þu see I also see I came from there, from what my faðir told me. Believe it or not Creed Þu and I came from the same almost the same timeline the difference is Þu was a child facing your parents' wrath being locked away inside this very castle. In your room looking out the barred window towards the green fields. I know that because I was there, I was there when you saw the one killed in front of your eyes, I was there bróðir." Creed huffs balling up his fists " fuck you!" He swings at him, Saku leans back " bróðir please let me help!" He swings again this time knocking him to the ground his eyes red with rage. Saku jumps up punching Creed in the chest knocking him back towards the window (crack) as his body hits the glass. Saku runs at him knocking him through the window. Elphia and Midnight watch as the window shatters and they fall out, Saku keeps hitting him in the face, but the whole time Creed is just laughing " you seriously think that's hurting." He grabs Saku's hand before the next punch and elbows him knocking him out. Creed roars "I am alpha here in this land not you!" as Saku came to he spat out some blood from his mouth, "bróðir Þu think that is going to stop me, I do not plan on taking over anything from Þu by no means, I'm just trying to help Þu get through whatever it is." He punched Creed almost dislocating his jaw, he swings again only to be stopped by Creed's forearm and followed by a right hook knocking Saku off balance but quickly gaining composer. Saku's strength triples as his body mass gain a large amount, Creed gains a large amount of strength just outdoing Saku on that area in which his next punch if it lands could possibly cave Saku's chest inward and kill him before he hits the ground. The white orb stops in front of Creed as his arm comes up to swing on Saku, something in this orb as it stayed there in front of Creed spoke to him and his eyes went back to normal color. Creed stood there staring at this white orb what in the hell he thought, this odd orb shows up out of nowhere and speaks to him as if it knew everything about him. He looks at Saku sees the blood dripping off the side of his mouth and grins waiting for him to throw another punch " Saku I am..." he turns walks back into the castle down a hallway leading to the beach closing the door behind him and up the hillside to a small opening overlooking the water. As he sits there the white orb that followed him goes off into the wooded area only to come back out as a pure white wolf with gray eyes. The wolf sits next to him then lays beside him and whimpers like it knew he was fighting his inner self. The inner self that is so reluctant and in need of power that it feeds off his emotions at times then tries to come out which causes trouble not only for him but for everyone around him. The pure white wolf lies beside him watching him as if it's watching more than just him it's watching his old soul, he looks out and begins to talk " I'm sure Saku and the rest hate me now, I mean I would too if they did what I just did! What the hell was that? Why was I so ready to kill one of the only friends I've ever known? I have never been like this ever, what, now that this wolf-stone is in my bloodstream I start becoming something else entirely!" The wolf lays there listening and whimpers at the thoughts he is having. "That is another thing! Where did you even come from? Who or what, did you come from? Why did you stop, how did you stop me?" The wolf lays its eyes glaring at him as if staring into his soul when he hears the thoughts that told him " I came from another world a different realm one that you know of, one that you see and have been to while meditating. As far as telling you who I am just know that I am here and will never leave your side. Also, know that I am as old as time itself, I am the original ancestor wolf. I was able to stop you because the stone is a part of you changing you into the alpha we know you are and can be I also spoke your native tongue. The real question is are you ready to become the new wolf king?" Creed sits there pondering on the question. Trying to get a grasp on what he was told, once he got the thought he told the wolf while looking at the horizon " I will just sit here for a while, but the answer is, yes I am ready!"