Chapter 18 Saku's Outburst

Saku and his parents walk off to a secluded place "son we haven't told you about Ulfkel!" Sauk begins to tell him " Fadír, I know what happened he came in and burned the settlement down three nights after he told you that I was dead, am I right?" Saku says. Sauk remembers " oh yea that's right its happened in your realm, but it hasn't happened here so we need your help to prevent this from happening!" Saku holds up a hand " Say no more fadír, yes I will I wasn't there to protect you all while you was alive there but I can do that here." His parents look at each other almost confused until they remembered this was the old realm nothing like that had happened yet. About that time Ulfkel walks up and sees Saku, he sighs and gets worried "looks like you're all grown up and I see that you have your tattoo that was hardly visible back then! I was told that you were dead after the raid party!" Saku looks at him and the flashbacks of what he was told came rushing in. He looks at him "Yeah I do have the tattoo and I am a lot more powerful now so if I were you I suggest you leave before I rip you in half! You will not take this settlement nor will you kill off my family in this realm too!" Ulfkel laughs "Take this settlement? Boy what are you talking about I have never tried to take anything by force!" Saku balls up his fist and Jarl Sauk tells him "No one said by force! What are you planning Ulfkel?" He stutters and grunts "Never mind!" as he turned and walked off. Sauk tells Saku that something was off, it felt like a warning, so he kept an eye out for anything off. That evening Ulfkel came back drunker than anything he has seen before and kept mouthing off "I will take over this place! Saku is dead or will be again and I will be the jarl of this shitty Ice-Flame tribe or clan whatever you want to call it! Just beware when the flames fall." Jarl Sauk walks up "leave Ulfkel now, come back when you are clear headed!" He took that as he was being forced out of the settlement, he watched as he saw Saku "Ghost, a warlock, a demon, the ruler of hel is among you don't let him destroy what we have worked so hard to build here!" he shouted as Sauk escorted him out, "I will be back and next time you will be dead!" Sauk shoves him past the gate "Leave now before I have the berserkers after you!"

Saku looks at him shaking his head " So that's how it happened!" Lilsen walks up with a horn " Brodir, I brought you some Valhalla mead, hope you like it I helped mother make it!" he takes a sip "Oh wow!" and downs it "More please!" Soria who was about his age back then comes walking up with a barrel "Here brodir, figured you would have liked it! Did you see Ulfkel and how it went down?" He looks at her "You remember? How are you here?" Soria looks at him confused "Not sure what you mean by that, but I was asking in regards of your friend. Um? Yolosia I believe!" Saku grins and chuckles "Oh yeah! haha, duh." His dad walks up "Son, it's late the feast is almost over and we are all about to lay down for the night!" Saku nods as he watches everyone walking into their hut and houses, the kids running to their parents. That's when he saw a dark shadow in the woods on the other side of the longhouse. The shadow with orange like eyes, like fire, he heard Ulfkel's voice in the night "Told you I would come back and this time I have brought my friends. This settlement is mine! Go take the kids out and burn them in the center there then I want the Jarl's head before he is burned in front of everyone while they are screaming." Saku feels his ice blood tensing up his tattoo getting hot, he balls up his fists, closes his eyes and remembers what he was told. How they all died, he yells "Ice-Flame Valhalla!" Soria looks and runs to start gathering the kids and waking everyone. Ulfkel sees her grabbing the kids, he tells the guards with him "Do what you want with anyone, they will all be dead to remember what was done to them anyway!" Saku walks up behind one of his guards and his arm burns the guard alive, the death was quick and all that was heard was the whoosh of fire. Ulfkel thought it was one of his torching a hut, he looks around sees a girl coming out of the hut scared out of her mind he walks up to her "let me take you in here to get you away from all of that nonsense out there!" She screams and runs away.

One of the guards ran into another girl, he grabs her forcing her to the ground as he rips the garments off to where she is kicking, screaming, and crying " No please don't do this!" The guard tells her to shut her mouth and slaps her knocking her out. Saku hears her plea sees the guard on top of her about to have his way when he is yanked off her ignited in ice blue flames and tossed through the air like a ragdoll through a wooden wall. He lets out a cry of pain as he is being burned the wood impales him. One by one the guards are killed by Saku " Ulfkel!" he roars which has everyone in the settlement look at him. Saku was three times the size he used to be, his build was one of a berserker feeling no pain his eyes ice blue and white. Ulfkel walks out of the hut adjusting himself as a girl runs out crying holding her garments around her over to Soria. Saku looks at him and the girl " Did he?" She shook her head, "No he tried!" as Ulfkel smirks " Now the witch will carry my child and I will raise him to be ruthless, Lilsen is next!" That did not sit well with Saku " so this is what you did in my realm! You raped, impregnated girls, knock them out all to burn down a settlement, for what? Power!" he laughs " Saku, you just don't get it! I was cheated out of the throne by your father, I was casted out of five clans. Five! All because of what the mother or queen of that land did to me. So when I came to this land I fought beside your weakling of a father, bested him countless amount of times, but he was given the throne of the Ice-Flame. It is mine by right!" Saku nods "ok fine, but first you have get through me!" Ulfkel thought it was a good idea, he sends nine of his best guards towards him and each one fell victim to Saku's berserker rage "Now you!" Ulfkel walks up "you have interrupted my plan to rid you and your family of this retched realm. That throne was and is mine and to have a lazy prick like your father is a disgrace." Saku and Ulfkel stands face to face, Ulfkel having to look up slightly " How in the hell did you grow?" Saku growls grabbing him by his neck and squeezing slowly, as Ulfkel gasps for air and choking. Saku's arm ignites as he snaps his neck off his shoulders.