Chapter 16 Saku goes Back to the Old Realm

Just before the flames could start again Creed tackles Saku and holds him "Brother I am here, we are here. You're not alone nor are you fighting this alone. Do you hear me Saku Ice-flame?" Midnight runs in along with Soria and Elphia, Saku shouts from the hurt of the flashback as his tattoo begins to let off some cold, his body freezing over and Creed jumps off him "Damn it! What the hell?" Arnora runs in and sees his body freezing over " Help him!" she screams as she looks at the black time wolf " please help him, I cannot lose him I do not care where he goes as long as he stays alive, please!" The black wolf nods its head and stands over him and howls, they vanish with a small note behind " what the...?" Arnora says as she picks up the note, she reads it out loud " my friends I am sorry it has come to this, but you asked me to keep him alive so I have taken him to the old realm to manifest and regain himself, I will drop by regularly to inform you all except Creed how he is. Again I am sorry it has come to this, the gods watch and guide you." Creed stands "I will go back to the old realm and check on him and maybe get some damn answers as to why this shit is happening to him!" Midnight nods.

Yana walks up to Creed as he walks out the door of Saku's hut " Creed! Can we talk?" He looks at her and walks past "So now it's the silent treatment? Where in the hell are you going now? Creed! I am talking to..." He turns "I am going to the old realm to get some damn answers as to why this shit is happening to Saku, so at least some people can help him!" she looks at him with disgust "fine! Whatever just do what you want." Creed turns to go back to the castle but begins to feel dizzy "what the..." babir runs up and catches him before he hits the ground. Yana sees him fall and yells" Creed!" as she runs over " move now! I have him!" Babir slides just as his head gets close "Akela!" she screams Soria and Akela run over " what the hell happened?" Akela asks Yana shrugs, and Soria notices the look on his face "it's a deep meditation, he was pulled back into the old realm!" Akela looks at Yana "how many times has he done this? Does he does this in front of you?" she shakes her head no. The black wolf walks up sees Creed gasps and runs out of the castle vanishing into the sunset.

While that was happening in the realm, Saku walks across a small lake of frozen water to a small cave when Yolosia runs up beside him " brodir, Creed just passed out in his realm and is being pulled back into this realm, do you know why?" Before he could answer the traveler appears behind them " I brought him back to prevent the fight that was about to happen and he needed to be here." A black bird lands on the travelers walking staff and opens its mouth " Creed you need to wake up now, stop acting like this you are not dead, you better not anyway. Wake the hell up, we have things to talk about. Stop this bullshit! Creed!" the words came out of the bird's mouth. Saku looks confused " what the, was our realm? Was that Yana?" the traveler nods " There have been thoughts of Creed being with someone up here in the old realm and it's been causing a bit of a heavy stir with Creed and his thoughts of everything, just watch the cliff to the left of the castle it leads to pointed jagged rocks just above the water's edge." A roar is heard from the cave, and Yolosia backs away slowly "Brodir I will let you deal with this my strength is not fully up yet!" The traveler tells Saku "let it out my warrior, let it out! For when you come into this realm you will have that shape!" Saku stands firm as what seemed to be a small albino wolf with one red eye and one black " Oh this will be e..!" Saku says but is interrupted by the creature standing and roars again. Saku yells as if he is on the battlefield and his posture reshapes, his arms and chest get bigger his body length grows slightly, and his tattoo flickers with an ice-blue flame "Come on you ugly ass piece of crap! Come on!" The creature leaps at Saku but is stopped with a forceful punch breaking the creature's neck and spinning it around. Yolosia looks at him with awe, he looks around to make sure there are no other creatures trying to sneak up on him and Yolosia sees his cold ice white eyes with a runic ax in his left hand. The traveler looks at him with a pleasing look " That is my warrior berserker!" Creed arrives in the old realm just outside a castle made of black ore and skulls with flames, Yolosia feels the presence turns around, and runs off towards the feeling. Creed falls over with some pressure inside his skull nearly hitting his head on a skeleton bone, Saku feels his brother's presence as well and begins to run to where Creed was. Saku gets there right after Yolosia does and she forms into human form, He walks up to Creed "Brodir! What is going on with you? You are not yourself as of late!" He shrugs "if I knew I'd tell you, but I don't so just lay the hell off me will you!" He stands to face Saku balling up his fist "Brodir if you knew what was good you better calm down!" He looks at Saku eyes turning blood red and grabs him "calm down! Calm down! You try having your skull feel like it's being crushed and thoughts running through your head!" and shoves him. Saku stumbles back, Creed's ears turn to a point, and his teeth turn to fangs. Saku puts his hands up " Brodir, I am not your enemy! I am your brother not just in arms but in realms alike!" Creed roars, shaking the ground underneath them, Yolosia attempts to get in the middle of them "Creed Shadorn wolf-blood, here and your realm you are becoming an alpha, but here you must control it as you have in your realm." She looks around as if to make sure no one is walking up and continues " Hyde is not what or who you think he is. Creed, he is as old as you are, but just a bit older which makes him more powerful and alpha ruler over this area which includes this castle. He is more temperamental than you both put together and he is the last one that one of you will have to fight for this realm."