Chapter 7 Yana Changes

Creed looks at Midnight " So you're saying that the ancestors have appointed me to be that chosen one?" Midnight nods " Well yes, you and Saku! Keep in mind that this thing will answer to two people only and that's you and Saku. I heard that the spirit knows when you get upset or sad and depending on which it is the bear will be right beside you the whole time until it feels that you are okay!" She looks over at Saku and notices something slightly off " Saku brother! Are you okay?" Saku walks up " Yeah I'm fine!" Yana looks at Creed "Creed my love are you okay? You're not looking too good!" He turns walking off towards the castle " Yeah!" She wonders what is going on because this time is different from the first time, everyone seems to be off their game a little bit except Saku, but even he seems to be a little hostile like. She and Soria hear a low growl and look up to see another black dog looking rabid, with white foam and red eyes with pitch-black fur. Saku hears the growl and turns but sees nothing " What the hell?" he asks. Yana walks after Creed " Will you tell me what is going on?" Creed sighs " Nothing is going on, will you drop it?" Elphia runs up " Hey Creed have you trained any this week?" He shakes his head no She asks " You think you ought to train soon? That might be what's going on!" Creed snaps " Nothing is wrong! will you guys just back the hell off!" Elphia cuts him off of his path " No! I will not. Yana you need to get a grip and realize that some things may be off, but not all things are what they seem to be. Creed you need to train with the wolves today, right now!" Yana steps up to her " if you think that I am going to let you talk to us like that right now, I will not take your shit so you either back off and leave me or us alone or leave the damn camp!" Elphia gets in Yana's face " One I have been here a hell of a lot longer than you have, just because you're in a romantic relationship with Creed and screwing him does not and will not give you the right to tear me down. Two if you want to spar then let's spar if not then shut the hell up and back the fuck off!" Yana huffs at her " I am not intimidated by you hybrid wolves! Remember who has fire arrows!" Elphia scoffs at Yana "Yeah, yeah whatever! We may be afraid of fire, but you will not scare us. On that note, I must go find Saku." Yana looks at Creed " So are you going to do something about Elphia and her talking to me that way? Or am I?" He tells her " Calm down it's alright!" She gets rowdy with him " It's alright, It's alright! It is not alright if she can get away with talking to me like that! How dare she speak to me like that, I am the shadow realm's own archer I know my way around any kind of bow out here and then some, not to mention my arrow-making skills!" He tells her " I know okay just relax take some breaths and calm down it's going to do nobody any good if we are trying to kill each other!" She looks at him getting more heated "The only damn way I will relax Creed! Is if you do your damn job as a whatever in the hell you're supposed to be around here and start kicking things or people out that don't belong here!" Creed turns and walks off. Elphia looks at her from the bar while talking to Midnight " I don't know what the hell I did, all I did was tell Creed that he needed to train with us soon that's it. Then she wants to get in my face and try to intimidate me into submission hell no I will not submit to no one for nothing!" Yana walks after Creed " Creed! Creed! Are you listening?" He turns and shouts " No! No, I am not I am done with this bullshit I am done with the shit-assed issues, I am done with me!" Yana steps back " what the hell did you just say? You can't be no one here will let you be done like that!" he walks into the castle's hall " Then let me think for a while and I will tell you your answer!" She throws her hands up "Fine, go think by yourself since you don't want me to help you decide!" as the doors to the castle hall slam shut Creed yells "Fuck!" and the sound of bricks crumbling falls to the floor. Saku hears him " well shit here we go!" Yana looks back as the sound echoes from behind the doors " he needs to make a decision on where he wants to be! That's all I am going to say." Saku walks up to the door Yana yells back " I wouldn't do that!" Saku looks back and grins " Oh please he may be old and powerful, but the power I have comes from someone else." Yana throws her hands up " whatever" and walks off. Saku opens the door " Creed bróðir! Are þu okay?" Creed walks out with bloody knuckles, eyes red, and growls " what do you want Saku?" Before he could reply Yana walks in " have you thought about what the hell you are going to do Creed?" He turns punching a pillar taking a chunk of stone " FUCK !!!" He yells and walks off again locking himself in the throne room.

Yana stands at the locked door to the throne room listening when a small roar comes from within. She backs away " what in the hell?" Saku walks up " that would be his alpha side trying to come out, just give him time he'll come back around." She sighs and walks out "ugh! Fine." Just as she walks out the door Elphia walks up " everything okay? I heard the roar!" Yana glares at her " yeah sure! Just back the fuck off and stay out of my damn way or I will fucking light you on fire and not think twice. He is like this because of you!" Midnight senses that Elphia is getting to the point of forming so she hurries off to her side. Yana begins pulling an arrow from the quiver on her back along with her bow as Elphia begins to change. Midnight gets to her " no, no, no Oh no you don't come on!" She says pulling Elphia back away from the conflict.