Chapter 14 Creed's Return as Saku Fights

The last time Creed was back in his castle Yana was down his case about the type of people he saw in the old realm, however, she had made it to be a big deal when it wasn't. He walked out of the small room to find Yana sitting on the small log by his throne, arms crossed and the look of someone about to be murdered " Creed, where in the hell did you go? Did you meet up with someone or something? You were gone for four days. Four days! And now you come back without a damn word!" Creed holds up a hand "for the love of the lands Yana, I get back to from finding Saku and I get asked about stupid shit. Why don't you stop and get ahold of yourself if that is even possible, you are sounding like an old hag standing over a kettle brewing stew that is not turning out right! Just stop already, shit!" Yana grunts "Ugh! You ungrateful wolf alpha hybrid king, you should be more considerate of others that care and love you!" He looks at her with frustration " Ungrateful! You of all people in this castle is going to stand there and call me ungrateful, I have fought for this castle, this home, and a have been in an unintentional poison-induced coma for this land, these villagers, for you, I have dealt with more shit in this life than you probably have in the shadow realm, which I must remind you. You got yourself kicked from there, I did not. So do not call me ungrateful when all I have done was try, and try, and try to protect and support everyone with anything! Get out! Get out now and do not come back until I call for you!" She takes a step back and flinches as if he is going to hit her " Fine Creed, maybe I will go back to the shadow realm where I don't have to deal with your anger, your rage, your hurtful and hateful actions, just know that if you hit me I will make sure you are dethroned!" he snaps at her " Hit you! Hit you! I was never going to hit you. You know what? OUT!" he yells. Yana storms out pushing her way past Elphia " Why you little..." Midnight grabs her " Nah uh. Let us go check on Creed and see if he found anything out about Saku yet." Elphia grunts as she is led into the castle in front of Creed who is mumbling to himself and shaking his head, he paces back and forth, and then right next to a pillar he swings, putting a hole into the side of it. Pieces of stone crumble to the floor as he sees Midnight and Elphia " what is it?" He snaps Midnight throwing her half-handed paws up "Whoa! Creed easy alpha, we were just coming in to see what was going on? and to see if you were ok?" Creed nods "Yeah! I'm fine."

Meanwhile back in the old realm Saku stands next to Lilsen laughing and having a good time talking when Yuka walks up " Trying to catch up are we?" She says they both reply with a unison nod. A black bird lands next to Saku and says "Time to fight!" in a raspy tone, he nods as Saku stands "Wonder who I am fighting?" He asks himself when he heard a screech. A large red bird as it was on fire next to an eight-foot-tall man with a red beard, bald, and covered in tattoos stood looking at him chuckling, Saku walks over, from the fire in his realm, his eyes turned white, ice white, and stayed that way. He remembers the fire and rubs his right cheek and was reminded that it didn't happen here so there was no burn on his body at this time, When Saku gets closer he sees that this guy was very bulky with a husky voice "This is the little shite I have to face? I will pulverize him to mulch!" Saku looks at him and grins as Lilsen walks up beside him "He doesn't know you, therefore he has no idea of your power brodir!" she tells him in their tongue he nods looking at the traveler "when does this fight take place wisdom holder?" the tall guy tells him "I am the king of the flaming wings and this day you will bow and pledge to me boy! If not your little friend there will taste this red hot steel as it passes through her throat!" Lilsen looks at her brother and sees his jaw clenching, a small ice blue flame flickers off his tattoo " Oh hell by the gods, Mother!" Yuka runs up seeing Saku " Yeah Lilsen let's back away, you do not want to be around him when this happens!" The guy laughs at Saku, but when Saku's expression goes from smiling to nothing, that area of Saku is a very dangerous part, " that was a mistake talking about my systir like that!" The guy grins " haha your sister, doesn't matter I will still do what I said!" The traveler told them its time, but with the way Saku was feeling right then, it wasn't going to take long. The traveler tells them the fights will only be inside the pit, the two walk into the pit and as soon as they hit the dirt Saku taps him, he turns, and Saku swings with a heavy haymaker. The sound of bones echoes as the guy's skull caves in and the bones in his face are shattered, he spits out blood and falls lifelessly to the ground. Saku looks down at him as he take a few more breaths " Do not talk about my systir or my family. I will defend them!" Saku walks up the stairs to the pit to find Lilsen and Yolosia conversing on how pissed Saku and Creed will get and if they can even get hurt once they are in that stage. Yuka hollers at them "supper!" Saku, Lilsen, and Yolosia run to the village and smells the aroma of the food " Mrs. Ice-Flame, that smells so good! I'm sorry I cannot stay long." She looks at Yolosia "nonsense! Come and sit my dear, it's fine we have plenty."

Meanwhile back in Creeds realm, Midnight stands in front of him "Have you found anything out about Saku yet?" He nods "Yes he is in the old realm with his family to recollect things going on!" Elphia walks out from behind Midnight " Is he going to come back?" Creed shrugs "I don't know to be honest!" Midnight and Elphia look at each other " well shit!" as they turn to walk out.