Chapter 3 Awakes

Everyone stands at the shoreline watching the whole thing until Soria hollered " Creed, Midnight quickly, Saku is waking up!" Midnight, Arnora and Creed heard her and rushed to Saku's bedside, Saku took a deep breath in and as he released it you could see the air coming out. Soria stood on the right of him " Ugh! How long was I out? Feels like forever!" Soria Ice-Flame looks at him " Hail Brodir, How are you feeling?" Saku looks up sees Soria trying to remember who this very familiar person is and why she just called him brodir unless Saku closes his eyes to try and remember and all he got was a flashback { Brodir run! Ulfkel going to kill you! Run to the frozen lands now! a sudden wave of ice blasts past a young Saku, pushing him as young Saku ran "Systir! No!" and crying as a young Saku sat by a tree in a frozen terrain} Saku remembered her as if there was no time lost " it has been five hundred winters since I last saw you, where have you been? Why have I been... wait where is Vala?"

Soria puts her head down and Arnora steps over to the side "Brodir I am so sorry to have to tell you this, but the poison affected her too much got into her bloodstream and broke down most of her cells to the point it put her in a deep state of a coma. Sadly she passed yesterday!" The sadness on his face could never explain what was about to happen, but Soria saw this and she remembered how she felt when they tried to kill her younger brother " I need every one of you out right now, Akela you can stay since your from the shadow realm, but everyone else needs to get out!" just as the last person steps out of the doorway a burst of freezing air froze the hut as ice blue flame bursts out of his tattoo and he yells " Nnnnooo!" frozen tears fall from his face as he falls to his knees sobbing. Soria hurries over the left side of the bed gets on her knees and puts her arms around him " I know brodir, I know, let it out!" A few minutes later Saku calms down and asks her " I thought you were killed, Where did you go for so long?" Soria stands up and tells him " I found out that Ulfkel was trying to thin out the settlement some being my normal self got you to safety and tried to get all the young ones out, you being one of them. Unfortunately, I could not save them all, there were ten altogether including you Saku, Lord Sauk, my father of the ice-flame clan and if I am not mistaken your father and your mom shieldmaiden Yuka bore you nine days after I was born. I was a disgrace, you were a trouble maker. Anyway, he caught word of Ulfkel doing what he was doing and kicked him out so he made it his mission to take all of the young ones out, so I told you to run. They caught me took me to the northern frost land tied me up in some type of stone encloser and left me there until I was almost dead. I passed out from extreme cold I was almost dead brodir I could feel my body shutting down, next thing you know I woke up by voices, my vision is blurry, my hearing is groggy but I can still hear them saying 'you rip em off and get done with it, I don't care if it wakes her make sure she feels everything.' I felt someone messing with my clothes and I yelled from the coldness, when I woke up everyone was incinerated to ash and my vision was blue, I saw everything in one color ice blue, my hearing came back, I felt a tickle on my arms when I looked at them I saw an ice blue flame. I went to the stone door put my hand on it and it froze I pushed and dust flew out on the ground, I had shattered it. When I walked out all I saw was frozen lands as far as the eye could see, so I searched for something to eat. This was four winters ago, I had a feeling to look up towards the sky and that's when I saw it, the ancestors with a full force army all coming to the aid of a horn call. I thought { that has to brodir} but I canceled the thought after it went away, but what really caught my attention was the wave of power coming from the mountain peak two winters ago. That wave reached me in the frozen lands and blew past me causing the snow on the ground to blow around and that's when I knew it was you, so I set off to find you."

Saku looked astonished " So how many winters has it been?" Soria looked at her "seven hundred!" Saku puts his right hand on the back of his head " Wow, So Vala was the fourth generation of my mom and dad?" She nods " And you was born third-gen, that would mean..." She grins " Yes brodir, you were born third gen as well, we are many, many winters old you and I!" Saku shrugs "Huh! okay then, I thought I was older but oh well. What did you do to me anyway?" Soria told him " I just reinforced your internal core, mended your broken rib, and healed your wounds. Oh, yea I also gave you some of my power which it turns out that you had it all along it has been dormant for like ever." He looks at his tattoo and saw ice blue flames crackling, Saku freaks out "Ah! Ah! Ah!" While shaking his arm, Soria puts her hands on his shoulders "Brodir, relax that fire is not hurting you. It's a part of you now, a part of that blade that you did not see was the fire rune and because you did not see it when that blade glowed it released some of that power within you which just awoken that dormant side. In turn, caused that tribe tattoo to do that." Saku stopped shaking his arm around like a lifeless dummy and relaxed "Really! So Mom and Dad were?" she nods "Yes shieldmaiden Yuka and Lord Sauk were the ones that were visited by the ice shaman. They were just caught off guard!"