Chapter 19 Saku Gets Stuck

Saku stands there looking at Ulfkel's headless, burnt to a crisp body laying on the ground. His father walks over to him "son you did it! You saved us in this realm, granted I didn't think you would become a berserker." Saku growls as he turned and was about to walk out when Soria walks up "brodir? Brodir are you okay? Fadír what is wrong with him? Why hasn't he turned back to the man that speaks instead of this thing that growls?" Yuka walks up and says "Daughter when this kind of thing happens it means two things: One, he is stuck in his realm in a state of mind that is forcing his change to remain. Two, he is beyond the point of pissed off the anger and rage are preventing his change back!" She looks at Yuka then at Saku " how can we calm him down then?" Yuka shakes her head " that's the thing, you cant. It takes a supernatural thing to stop this type of change and I don't know where they are." Yolosia appears beside them "What is going..." she was stopped after looking at Saku "Ah I see I will be right back!" She runs off to get Anuata, a few moments later the two return in wolf form and Yuka slaps her head " Of course! Why did I not think of these two?" Yolosia stands on one side of Saku, she growls at Anuata moving her head to the other side of him. With the two on either side of Saku, they howled causing even Creed to get worried about his brother. The two howls with such force it wakes up the large flame troll miles away, once the howl stops they look at him "Yuka it's not working, what else can we do?" Yuka shrugs, "I don't know I will have to think about it!" She begins to walk oof turns " Wait, Lilsen has been reincarnated more times than I can count! Lilsen, come here." Lilsen walks up and sees her brodir stuck in berserker, the only one that would be able to get through Saku was her. In his realm when the fire happened it was her photo that he held on to, here it was when Ulfkel said that she would be next. If anyone could it would be her, "Brodir? I am here! You saved the settlement and you saved me brodir. You can try to relax now brodir!" She steps up to him hugging him tightly with tears about to fall "Brodir you have to come back to me, you don't have to be lost in the abyss you're in right now!" Saku grabs her as if he is about to throw her when she speaks in their native tongue "Brodir. Saku Ice-Flame berserker come back to me, to us!" Saku blinks and returns to his normal size " What the hell happened? Systir what are you doing here? Soria was getting you to safety." She looks at the burnt corpse on the ground " Yeah you don't have to worry about that now!" He looks down confused Yuka puts a hand on his left shoulder " Son, you seriously don't know what happened?" he shakes his head no. Yuka tells him " Son you became the very thing the gods wanted you to become, the ruthless unstoppable warrior. An iced berserker!"

He looks at Lilsen "Systir how did you know how to get through that thing you all are saying I was?" She looks at him " I could tell you but then I'd have to fight you to the death." He chuckles " Yeah good luck with that. Just tell me now!" Lilsen sighs " Ugh! Fine, brodir Yolosia may be slightly younger than I am. I have been in many fights, battles, and wars, and in almost everyone I have come back a different person from a babe. Brodir I am actually as old as time itself just reincarnated repeatedly from multiple worlds or realms! Yolosia claims she is as old as time as well but I am older by nine summers. I am also able to create, manipulate, and control fire." She snaps her index and thumb. A flicker of orange, blue, and red flame come from her fingers. Lilsen shakes her hand and the flames vanished. "You see brodir I have been here and your realm as well watching you, trying to protect you, but you seem not to need any protection. Where ever you are I follow, kind of like a guardian!"

Creed walks up to them just as Lilsen finished up "Hello Skull-king, how may I be of help to?" he holds his hand up cutting her off "Saku we have to get back to our realm I have a feeling everyone is worried sick there!" Saku shakes his head "Sorry brother I cannot, my life is here now so you will have to just go back without me. You have finished this fight here and became king, but on the other, you still have things to do people to save and protect." Yolosia appears next to Creed " I need to tell you Skull-king your castle in your realm some of the tenants have begun burning huts. Yana, Midnight, and! Oh by the gods! Creed they are about to try and kill Elphia." Creed runs off to the skull castle, and barely makes it inside before he wakes up in his castle with the chant "kill her!" echoing through its halls. With continuous howling from Elphia and Midnight, he walks out "What is the damn meaning of this!" He yells, the chants stop, the howling stops and Arnora runs up Creed they have gone mad, two winters with no word just you in there meditating!" Creed feels a darkness in the air "Yeah I feel it. Okay everyone back to your huts and mead I am here again and hopefully for good this time " Where is my brother Creed?" Arnora asks, he sighs "he has stayed back in the old realm, feels as if he is being called to stay with the family there, claims his life is there where they are all alive except for Ulfkel he got his head snapped and burned to a crisp. Arnora looks down with looks of pain and depression " Oh! Okay!" she mumbles as she walks off. Yolosia stands next to him "My skull-king!" Creed holds a hand up "If you're going to try to get me to come back think again!" He tells her, Yolosia shakes her head "No my king, not at all I was going to tell you Saku said that he will visit when he can." Creed walks over to where Elphia is tied up with string laced with silver and cuts her down.