chapter 10 Saku Proves his Worth

With Yuka and Lilsen standing there Saku walks past a traveler " excuse me, my good fella, it seems like you're in your prime how about a good olé fight later on this week to prove your worth and loyalty I want to see you there!" He looks back at them and they both nod motioning their hand in a sweeping motion pointing downward saying " go ahead!" Saku nods "fine I will be there! What will this fight consist of?" The traveler tells him " In this realm or world, however you want to see it, it's all surreal having to fight anything and everything from bandits to frost giants and other things or creatures! You will also fight with different types of weapons as will your friend Creed." Saku looks at him confused " how do þu know about Creed?" The traveler grins through his hood " haha!!! My dear boy, I know what lies within him and I also know what lies in you! So trust when I say you two will be put through far worse trials here in this realm. Believe me, I know." As the traveler turns revealing his long gray robe with wool down the edges and a staff. Saku looks at him and mumbles " all-faðir!" He continues to walk off, Yuka walks up "my sweet son Þu must be known by the gods, that was!" He looks at her "I know mother, I know!" Saku walks back over to his father and asks him " what is this fight thing about faðir?" Jarl Sauk looks at him and tells him that it was a sacred fight that is held every year until a certain time when they have enough winners or champions to compete in the biggest tournament ever to be held someplace. The one that is the winner overall is named king of the land!"

"So this fight happens every year! When is the tournament?" Saku asks his father to look at him and says " next fifteen years in your time my boy. This is 2709, your time my son is 4590. That's the year our boy becomes the ultimate berserker of the ice flame tribe." Saku nods in agreement, a small kid runs up to him " mister, mister! Want to tell you to be wary of the flames when you fight, there will be flames." Then runs off laughing, Saku stands there wondering before looking at his dad and asking him " have Þu been in it faðir?" His dad nods " will there be fire?" Jarl nods in agreement " well shit faðir I'm done for!" Jarl Sauk grabs him " No son! Your not Þu are a fighter, a shadow berserker, Þu will win!" Saku shrugs "I hope so faðir!" As he turns Lilsen runs up and grabs him in a big hug almost tackling him over "whoa!"

"Bróðir, Þu are amazing. And I have missed Þu. You have to win this fight Þu has to come home to us, to help keep us safe from faðir's guard, one of them means to dethrone faðir by any means and he talks about hurting Þu. Please bróðir be careful!" He tells Lilsen that he will and walks off. He notices everything is almost the same as the realm he is meditating in, except the paths everywhere some stating a berserkers path, a black alpha wolf pack always watching and growling. He saw a mountain to the far side with a large opening and bones everywhere. Someone walks up " I wouldn't if I were you that's where a horrific frost troll lives, one of the biggest I've seen in forever!" Saku began thinking that if he could kill that thing here then maybe he could kill anything that dare threatened him in this realm or his "has anyone tried to kill whatever is over there?" The person says " oh yes plenty have but none have succeeded!" That made him want to try, as he made his way over to the mountain with the bones everywhere, but as he got closer he saw armor, skeletons with bones snapped and shattered, and a few bodies that have not yet been devoured by whatever was here. He was just about to the mountain when he stopped "whoa!" He looks down " that's a lot of bones !" Many, many more bones lay across the ground up to the mountain was right there, but so was the thing a ten-foot frost troll that was killing another person in this realm. The roar of the troll was deep and horrifying to some, but Saku stood there looking at it and grins " Ah! It shouldn't be that bad!" He saw a guy being ripped in half and eaten, one about his size, this was different than in his realm. In his realm, he had to be strong, fearless, and battle ready, but this was different he looked back and saw his family as small figures enjoying their time drinking mead and eating while some threw logs and axes. No this was completely different in this realm he had the family to protect he had them right there just a mile away. He looks back at the troll as he pulled out the remains of bones throwing them on the ground " okay maybe I should... No! I will stop this and this ends today!" He shouts "hey dip shit!" And jumps down his eyes turned ice blue with a small flicker of fire, jarl Sauk had a feeling and his head snapped towards the mountain " oh no! Son, you should not have done that!"

Saku walks up towards the troll " shit your taller than the one I fought in my realm!" Saku felt something from within as he heard a faint but loud pound followed by three precision pounds " is that... war drums?" The troll looks down with drool dripping, eyes were a light, light blue, and blood around its mouth and hands. It roared at him and tried to stomp on Saku, but he rolled out of the way and into the back of a hand. Saku gets the wind knocked out of him as he is flung across the ground "shit!" He rolls to the side and quickly jumps to his feet "yep! Definitely stronger than the one I already faced!" He began looking around and noticed every time he stomped the bones shifted, some if not most were sharp from where this thing used them as toothpicks "that's it!" He ran at it almost full speed. The troll lifted its foot up about five feet and rushed it down at Saku, but it didn't see the bones that were stuck in the ground. The foot came down on top over the bones crushing most but a few went through its foot, the painful roar it made forced the ground to shake as it instantly brought its foot back up and back to the side of the other. It raised its arm up and as it bent down its arm came with it, but this time Saku had a weapon of his own a sword left by one of the fallen guys that tried. As the arm smashed into the ground some bones stuck into the side of its hand, but before it could bring his hand back Saku jumped as high as he could bringing the sword down across the wrist. The troll roared loudly and pulled back its arm, but the hand was not there, it flung around like dried fish. The troll looked at his wrist and then at Saku roared again and stomped into a pile of bones, as the troll's knee bent Saku ran over swinging the sword across the back of the knee it roared again as it fell. Saku looked around frantically and saw a long spear "haha! That's it, goodbye fu..... !" The other hand slaps him back into the wall knocking the breath out of him again, but Saku heard a voice " breath bróðir, breath!" He took a breath dodging another fist coming at him. The fist went into the dirt wall filled with bones as some stuck into its fist Saku ran up and threw the spear at the left side of the troll's chest. It grabbed its chest as the spear went through and fell back on more bones, the other hand fell lifelessly to the ground. Saku turned and saw the traveler again "they have been trying to defeat that for centuries and you arrive here and defeat it! Yes, you are ready for the fight to come."