Chapter 5 Deadly visitor

Saku sits on the shoreline throughout the night while his ice Banshee sits next to him watching the sun goes down, tears run down his face as he drinks his ninth horn of mead " I am sorry systir that I was not here to protect you from whatever it was that put you to sleep." A full moon raises overhead " I was supposed to be your protector, your brodir, your friend. Ha! Some friend I am right!" Arnora walks up with a basket " Here brother, let me get these for you!" Saku sits there waiting " Hey little systir can I get some more of that mead?" She nods and sets down another basket that was full of horned cups filled with mead "Thanks!" He says as she walked off " Your welcome brother!" Saku grabs more As Soria walks up to him and sits next to him, His Landvaettir flies off. " Mind if I join you brodir?" He nods handing her a cup "Might as well, just don't mind my sulking!" She nods " Brodir I couldn't help but overhear your words, and might I say you did all you could. You didn't know what was going to happen let alone while you were away, and you surely didn't know that that damn creature was going to plow into you the way it did cause you to lose your composer. I don't know what happened to Vala, it must've been bad and I wish I could have been here to stop however it happened." Saku takes a few more gulps of mead " I should not have been out!" Midnight runs up to them " sorry to interrupt, Saku Arnora needs you at the bar right now!" Just as she runs off Saku and Soria hears a chirp, he looks back and sees Remu watching the ground around them. Saku's arm ignites in ice blue fame " Ah! What the hell?" Soria looks at him thinking why his arm just ignited that way then she remembered, his Landvaettir, the banshee let off a low screech, and then a screech so loud it shattered some glass windows out of a few of the huts. Soria looks up then back at Saku his upper body gaining a huge amount of mass, his arms ignite in ice blue flame while his eyes turned ice blue. There was only one thing that meant, Soria, runs up to the castle doors on the side " Creed, Midnight hurry Saku has had a premonition and it's not a pleasant one!" Creed, Midnight runs after Soria while Yana runs after them "Hey! don't forget about me!" They get over to the shoreline and see Saku with ice blue flames flickering off his arms, the ground beneath him freezing, his eyes turning ice blue and his upper body gaining so much mass it looks like a boulder being put under his outfit. Creed looks at Soria " ice blue flame? What is going on Soria?" She looks at him but before she could answer a heavy swift of wind swoops downward almost knocking them off their feet, Midnight looks up to see Saku's Landvaettir completely change into a white ice bird with ice blue flames for wings, it screeches loudly and flies off quickly causing a wave of dust to cover three feet from Saku up to the castle wall.

Meanwhile, Saku looks at Soria with confusion for a second then gains confidence, Soria nods " I got you brodir!" She says In their language, she looks at Creed "Someone is coming and they intend to destroy Saku and I think it's because of a grudge! I would move!" Creed steps out of the way when a trail of dust, ice, and ice blue fire follows Saku at least a mile on the side of the mountain. Midnight looks at the trail in awe, moments later they hear a screech so loud it sounds like a hundred woman screaming at once hitting the scale at a nine-point. Just powerful enough to level a building, Babir runs up " Holy damn, Creed you should see this Saku is a completely different person now that Soria is by his side!" Creed walks up to the front of the castle to see Saku sliding across the ground and shouting " Victory for drengrs!" running at a large figure his sword swings out with ease slicing the figure in half his sword lights up with blue flames as the runes on the blade light up, with each punch that lands the sound of a thunder boom echoes across the land. Saku's body being manifested into what his father had thought those many years back, he yells as his sword swings from figure to figure slicing them in half with ease until he stops. Another figure is accompanied by what looks to be a woman in a black cloak lined with human and animal skulls.

Saku stands with his sword back in its sheath " Hail Saku, I thought you were dead!" He smirks "Yeah you wish I was, what are you doing here?" The figure talked to Saku like he knew him " If I told you then I would have to kill you. And I will say I am more powerful than I was back in the settlement thanks to my friend here!" He points to the thing beside him " Saku ice meet my side fighter Gromiid the sorceress!" After he said that Soria remembered and yelled " Creed, it's Ulfkel and a side piece, be ready for a fight!" Gromiid slings a fireball at Saku, but he steps to the side, and his bird or ice banshee blasts it with an ice ball putting out the fire. Saku watches the sorceress and notices her shifting from side to side " So Gromiid trying to gain the power from mother nature herself, are we? Well, I have news for you not while I am here!" He throws an ax and his ice banshee screams as it flaps its wings with a force so large it knocks the sorceress down knocking her out. He looks at Ulfkel " Why have you come here?" Ulfkel laughs " What you didn't know? I have come to finish what I started when you were a little boy. Today you will die by me, and now I have the power to destroy you!" Saku laughs looking up at Soria and back at him " Before you do I have something to say." Ulfkel looks at him than at Gromiid " Get up, will you! We all know you're more powerful than that. Don't make us look bad!" The sorceress gets up takes a breath in, as she lets it out her eyes turn red and a wind ring swirls around her, she pushes her hands together causing the wind power to extinguish the ice banshees wings and made it fall. Saku looks at his bird and yells in his language "Glory to Midgard, Victory to Valhalla!" Just as he runs to fight Ulfkel a bright light blinds almost everyone and a solid spirit stands in front of Saku. This spirit stood just a tad bit shorter than Saku but had a Nordic battle-ax with a helmet that had wings coming off of the top to the side. The armor was full-body leather and runes all over it that were lit up. Saku looks at this solid spirit " A shieldmaiden spirit?" Soria looks closer " Brodir, did you just hold out your ax?" He nods " Yea why?" Soria walks around to the front of the spirit and gasps in unbelieve " It can't be! Brodir, when you last saw mom what was she wearing?" He thinks for a moment " A Nordic cloak with wool over her shoulders!" She looks at him " while you were in the settlement did you ever see mom in her war attire?" Saku shakes his head no. The spirit lowers the battle-ax and an ice flame flickered to life, that's when Saku figured it out "mom? You really are a shieldmaiden!"