Chapter 13 The Tournament

A large man with a boar head walks up to Creed and grunts "Are you ready puny human?" Creed says through a grin "Who in the hell are you calling puny? Do you not know who I am?" Saku looks at him and says "Um! brodir they do not know you here remember we are in a different realm of a different time!" The man tells him "I know who you are Creed Shadorn, hybrid ruler of many realms, your age means nothing if you cannot beat me, besides I do not care how old you really are, I will destroy you all the same!" Creed smirks as he turns away to walk back to Saku's family, the man yells at him "Oh! By the way Shadorn there was someone here for you, but boy was they a good snack. next, I will be going to your realm and eating my fair share of what I am owed. Creed balled up his fist and shakes his head as if to shut someone or something up he whispers " if you only knew what I hear right now you would not be saying anything." Saku notices his eyes turning a darkish yellow and pulls him away before the fight happens right then and there. Saku looks at the traveler "How many rounds are there?" He holds up nine fingers "some of them you will fight together", Saku nods and continues to the settlement " Mother, Fadír, Creed is turning to dire status!" Yuka grabs Creed and quickly takes him to the front of the path by the black dire wolves' rest, Yuka speaks in a tongue that Creed understood but she wasn't aware of it. " ⅄ᚺ᛫ᛝ̈᛫ᛚᛟᛕᛏᛁᛯ᛫ᚢᛅᚹ⅄ᚢ᛫ᛩᛕɅᛒ᛫ᛟ̣ᚺᚯɅ𐌒᛫⅄ᚺᛅᚹ᛫⅄ᛁᛒ᛫ᛏɅ𐌒᛫Ʌᛕ᛫ᚫ⤊ᛅ᛫ᛝ̈᛫ᖆ̣ᛩ." which in turn said 'he is turning alpha from yellow help him now or deal is off.' The black dire looks at him and looks at her, then back at him as Creed looks up the black dire growls yanking its head past the trees. Yuka takes Creed into the black burned down forest like tree line into a small den and sets him by a large rock and leaves him there "Creed I have to leave you here with them, but they have made a deal that they will keep, and they will show you the ropes on how to control this." she says before she walks off. The black dire wolf walks into the den's cave for a moment and comes out a tall white man with a beard at least three feet long and sideburns that are connected to the beard, a mullet type hair cut that has been cut into a long mohawk and the hair fell across his head. " My friend I heard you about ripping a fighter's throat out because of someone a close friend to you. Am I right?" He nods when he continues "and this person at that particular time was a little girl right?" Creed nods again. The once black dire wolf introduced himself " I am sorry where are my manners, my name is Hyde and I also have two daughters named Yolosia and Anuata. Yolosia come here?" A tall tanned dark figure with long black hair, green and grey eyes with pointed ears walk out. " Ja father, what is it?" he looks at her "Did you get caught by the berserkers again?" Yolosia looks down " Yes the younger of me did, when they saw my eyes turn and somehow they caught me turning into the animal, I wasn't trying to father I swear." He holds up a hand "It's fine, do you know a Creed Shadorn wolf-blood?" She thinks for a moment and gasps " that is the guy that my love told me about. Said something about coming to this realm to become alpha king through a tournament and also said something about having a brother with him." Creed looks up " was your love's name Zio?" She nods " He told me that I have to look after you and make sure you and your brother stay safe and protected in this realm. By the way, have you seen a white or black wolf in your realm?" He nods " How did you know?" Yolosia grins " That's for me to know and you not to possibly find out!" Creed shakes his head "I may know why you asked, but I do have a fight to get ready for!" Yolosia looks at her dad and then back at Creed after he nodded " Creed I will tell you this when you fight that guy watch his charges, he does have a head as a boar so he will charge at you if he feels like he is going to lose." He nods "Okay thanks!" Before Creed could say anything the man walks back up and snorts " You think you can beat me? You will lose just like you will lose your head just before I eat your heart out of your chest!" Yolosia notices he is getting angrier by the second " Creed use that in the fight! It will help trust me!" He nods as the traveler tells them it's time to head to the pit. The man and Creed walk over to the pit, the guy begins laughing as they get closer " This will be an easy kill!" he snorts, as they turn left and down some stairs, the fight begins. The guy with the boar head turns and slaps Creed knocking him off his feet, but quickly jumps up " see I told you a quick fight haha!" he yelled. Yolosia looks at Creed and notices his ears and hands turning, the ground around him is shaking a little "Now time to eat his heart out..." He turns to see Creed on his feet " Oh you're so scary, haha! You will be my next victim!" He snorted as he runs at Creed. He jumps over the boar-headed man and punches him in the side " I will not use any of my weapons, someone has to either shut you up or teach you some manners!" Creed said as he ducks out of the way of a swing. Creed swings breaking the jaw of the board-headed man the squeal is heard all across the old realm. Creed's eyes turn dark yellow remembering what Yolosia told him a while ago "Use the anger against him." He mumbled as the man charged at him. Creed howled a deep howl as the man got closer he swings snapping its neck, Yolosia falls to her knees " Holy shit, it's, it's him." As the traveler walks into the pit over the head laying on the ground " This first fight, Creed has claimed victory!" Yolosia gets up and runs to her dad, " Dad! it is..." Before she could finish he answers " I know, in his realm, he is the alpha and protector, in this one, he is not yet become what he is destined to be. Did you fall in acknowledgment?" She nodded "Then you have your alpha, whom you are to follow to the ends of time granted if you ever do pass. You keep getting reincarnated time and time again I do not understand it!" Creed walks up " I have to get back to the realm soon, the rest of them are probably wondering where I am!" They all nod as he walks off.