Chapter 17 tournament ends

Yolosia feeling nervous about saying anything, walks off towards the skulled castle. Creed smirks telling Saku "Yeah okay! And I'm supposed to be afraid of this Hyde I have seen him in wolf and human form he seems like nothing!" Saku looks at him and shakes his head " Brodir you may not think he is nothing, but let me tell you with him being the alpha here no one has dared to stand against him!" Creed nods as if he understood " He is only alpha because of dominance and power he has no respect and I doubt his pack will stand behind him if someone or something was to take him down." With Saku and Creed proving themselves fight after the fight they are now ready for the last one so Saku walks off to the settlement "Mother, fadír I need to practice for the last fight!" Sauk walks up to him " My son, the last fight will not be yours we need you here. I was a fool not telling you what was going on, but if I plan on having you lead or become jarl of this clan I need to let you in on everything." Saku and his dad walk off talking about different things when Yolosia walks up covering her face " I am sorry for being a bother!" Saku turns and sees a small part of a bruise under her hand and instantly gets ticked " Who did it! Tell me now! Who the hell hit you?" Creed standing outside the settlement heard everything, turning and walking toward the burned forest "Hyde, come out here Hyde!" He walks out "Yes Creed you called! You need help again since you can't control your own shitty power!" Creed balls up his fists " No you sorry sack of black crap, I challenge you to a fight, winner takes all of the old realm lands!" He laughs "you dare challenge me! You are but a mere foolish pawn in this realm, after all, I did to help you and you want to challenge me! You are a weak ass, no good for nothing protector. You seriously must not know exactly who I am!" as he turns half black with red eyes "I am the alpha of this pack and these lands! I am the king of this realm all who oppose me will be beaten and marked for death and my friend you have just been marked!" He steps down from the boulder swinging at Creed. Creed ducks under his swing and rolls out of the way "Oh come you're gonna have to do better than that Hyde! At least when I beat you I won't treat the people here or the packs like utter shit." Hyde tells him to shut up and then points past Creed " look an ice giant!" Creed looks just because he knew how powerful they are, when he turns back Hyde has his fist right at his jawline {crunch} as the fist collides with his jaw breaking the cheekbones. Spitting out blood Creed falls to his knees " that hurt!" Hyde laughs at him " and you still get up thinking you have a chance of winning this fight that you called, remember that when you're laying in your bed trying to get your broken bones to heal!" He picks Creed up and punches him over and over again in the head while saying " I will crush your head into the point of no recognition and you cannot heal from the pain." Creed gets a sudden burst of power and kicks him in the gut forcing him to drop Creed. He coughs spitting out more blood before Hyde comes back " You are going to pay for that. Yolosia and Saku yell "remember who you are Shadorn, remember!" Hyde runs up about to rip Creed's head off when he stops Creed stand spits out more blood and wipes his mouth while grinning "that's where you're mistaken!" his eyes turn blood red and his blood boiling from within "you are a fool thinking you can rule with power and fear, you are nothing!" Yolosia looks at Creed and then at Saku "be serious how old is Creed?" Saku shrugs "I don't know hundreds, thousands of years maybe. I think." Yolosia sighs " is that a skull on his sword, a wolf skull?" Saku nods, but before he could respond Creed yells as Hyde runs up, he throws his right hand forward at his head, and the roar and sound of flesh ripping echoes across the ground. Hyde's head rolls in front of Yolosia " how is that possible, unless...!" Yuka walks up next to Saku "He is as old as you are Yolosia just slightly younger." Anuata runs up seeing Hyde headless on the ground and Creed bloodied wiping off his hands she instantly falls to her knees "Skull king!" She yells, the black burned forest pack heard the yell and falls to their knees and howl in honor of the Skull king. Yolosia feels the same she falls to her knees as well while Saku walks up to him "brodir you did it, you beat the ruler. You are now the king in this realm, does this mean that you have to stay in this realm?" Yolosia stands and walks over to them " No Saku it does not, it just means that he is free to do what he pleases, how he pleases. My skull King, we are in your debt!" Creed laughs " No you are not, you are free to roam as you may and not just in the black burned forest, that is not your nor the rest of the packs' confinement." Anuata hears that and stands up and walks over to him " Thank you my Skull king, you don't know how long we have been stuck in that area and not allowed to roam as we pleased. Please accept this as a token of our appreciation for saving us, and may I add that the castle is yours to do as you see fit." Creed "Skull king" Shadorn Wolf-blood seemed like a long name, but from where he stood it fit. He walks over to the entrance of the castle and turns around " As of right now the pack is allowed out of the black forest and free to roam free and sleep where you may!" Anuata tells him "My Skull king we all wish to sleep around the castle if you would permit us." He put a hand on her shoulder and repeats " Wherever you want!" Anuata squeals running off to tell the rest of the pack. Sauk and Yuka walk up to Creed " First and foremost thank you for getting rid of that egotistical wack job of an alpha. Second, son it's of dire importance that we speak with you!" Saku nods and walks off with them while putting a thumbs up at Creed.