Chapter 12 Creed and Saku's realm

After last night and Saku's breakdown because of him thinking that he was the failure for not protecting them he has been quick to jump to things not pertaining to him or quick to get pissed. Creed was sitting in the throne room thinking "who in the hell is Yolosia? How in the hell do I know Yolosia?" Yana walks in and hears the name " who is that?" Creed looks at her and says " I don't know! It was like I knew that person in that realm!"

" knew this person like how?" Yana asks. Creed tells her " it happens when I meditated and only then so I suggest you stop while you're ahead before you get behind yourself!" Yana grunts "ugh! Whatever Creed!" She walks out and Creed yells " Babir! Get in here!" Babir runs in " yes sir!" Creed " go ask around and see what you can find out about this Yolosia that I saw. See if there is any resemblance or someone that went by, or knows of that name!" Babir nods and darts out... Yana walks back in " are you calmed down enough to talk yet?" Creed growls " Out! For a few, I will call you back in when I'm ready!" She grunts "fine!" and walks out. Creed grunts in frustration, Babir runs back in "Creed! The person you wanted me to look into? Yolosia was someone in the realm that was a part of your mentor's life and when he left he also left you the memories of his life." Creed looks at Babir confused " okay so what was so special about Yolosia? Why am I seeing this person in the other realm being tortured?" Soria walks in and tells him " Yolosia was a young queen in training a millennium ago, she ended up dying in the old realm back when your mentor was training you. You just happen to be seeing his memories of what was! Possibly to save someone in this life!" Creed gets up cupping his hands around his face "Ugh!" he grunts as Arnora walks in " Creed, have you checked on Saku since the fire?" He looks at her "Shit!" he says drawing it out " It's fine, I will go check on him!" Babir runs in right before Arnora walks out " Systir! He is meditating again I would not mess with him!" She nods okay and walks in the direction of the bar " Drinks on the house for the next forty-eight hours!" she yells.

Meanwhile, Creed walks into a small three walled room, the sound of waves crashing below him. he sits and closes his eyes as if going to sleep, but he wasn't he was going to meditate to find Saku and check on him. As he breaths, he feels the world around him open up into another world. He is back into the old realm with the chambers and screams, Creed begins looking for Saku when the traveler runs into him " Ah! I see you have come back to join the fight, good, good just the way I want to see it two from another realm. One with the family the other looking for his friend or brother." Creed looks at him confused " how did you?" the traveler looks at him and said, " I know what most do not!" Creed nods "where is Saku traveler?" He points just past the pit where he took down the large creature last time he was here. Creed thanks him and walks towards the small village he remembered seeing the people walking out. When he gets closer he sees Saku sitting around a small fire with two kids a woman and a man "Must be the family he is always talking about back in the realm!" He gets closer and he hears laughter " Glad he is feeling better! Hail Saku!" Saku looks up " Hail brodir! What are you doing here brodir?" Creed walks up to him "Saku I came to the last place you were seen in the realm and I was told that you went to the woods to meditate and I knew that you came here, so I wanted to check on you.!" He puts his hand on Creeds' shoulder " thank you brodir it means the world to me that you care so much granted from our fighting all the time." He nods "Saku, you are my brother in the oath and adopted here or there no matter where this life or the next you will forever be my brother."

He looks at him with tears "Thank you, brother! As of right now, we have to get ready for the fight, it begins in a few hours and we have to be ready for the first round and the rounds to come, but first, you must come meet mother, fadir, and systir's!" Creed nods "Saku I have already met your father in the present realm!" Saku looks at him and asks " Have you? Oh yeah, that's right, haha! Well come meet the others then!" They walk into the small archway made with oak with a blue flame around the base and the words across the top that said Ice-Flame. Yuka walks up "welcome Creed! We have heard much about you!" He looks at her and says "Hope all good things!" They nod as they walk over to a kettle above a fire " We were telling Saku that he needs to cherish the friendships he has there and the hardships. So now we will tell you both, that during this fighting tournament there will be things larger, bigger, and heavier than you both, however, Saku being an ice-flame shadow berserker and you being what you are we have no doubt at all that one of you will overcome this and become ruler of this realm once you beat the current king of this realm. This will not carry over into the present realm as this is a different time frame and you both are very old but do not show the age. Creed we know how you became what you are Shadorn just do not forget your place, your friends, your real ones not the ones that act like it because of your status." As they are being talked to the traveler walks up " Saku and Creed it is time to follow me!" as he walks off Saku sees a black bird flying over him. The three walk over to the pit where Saku defeated the large creature which was now bones around the outer part, "Saku you would have been first, but since you defeated this one that lived here Creed you will fight next!"