Chapter 40

∼⋄∼⋄∼ ○❖○ ∽⋄∽⋄∽

"What... are you doing?"

Like a little innocent schoolgirl, Emilia tried to cover her body with her arms while Bucky opened the glass door. As he did so, he dropped his T-shirt to the soft clattering sound of his dog tags and stepped into the large shower stall shrouded in steam.

The desire behind the impatient blue of his eyes spoke volumes.

Heedless of the warm water running down his shoulders and back, he walked slowly toward her. In just a few seconds, his jeans had soaked.

Emilia's gaze slid from his naked torso over his vibranium arm, from which the drops of water audibly bounced metallically.

Arriving at the waistband of his jeans, she noticed how the already soaked fabric clammily clung to his body. She didn't miss the still almost imperceptible swelling between his legs underneath.

"Wha... what is this about, Barnes?"

Hastily, she looked back up.

She tried to cover the upcoming situation somehow, but she didn't really succeed. His face was only millimeters away from hers - as was his body. Emilia felt all too clearly the tingling with which her own body reacted to him.

With a short startled sigh, she suddenly felt the cold tiles against her bottom. Bucky had pushed her back to the wall and was looking into her large light brown doe eyes.

She was nervous. He could clearly see and feel that. But that didn't stop him from continuing.

For what lay hidden behind her innocent-seeming look dug into his soul at that moment just as unforced as his body's craving for hers.

"I want you."

His direct words and the sound of his raspy voice ignited in Emilia a sensation she believed was lost forever.

Bucky embraced her astonished face and, pressed close to her, placed his lips on hers.

"But first... I want you t..."

Kissing down her neck and décolleté, he let his hands slide over her shoulders and arms. Gently, but firmly, he released them, revealing her small full breasts.

"... forget... everything..."

Dropping her hands to her sides, his continued to slide over her wet, already noticeably aroused body. His exploratory mouth stroked over her heated skin, pausing for a moment at the level of her left boob. There, the tip of his tongue played with the hard rosy nipple, causing Emilia to moan softly.

Making his way down the curve of her ribs to her belly, he left a trail of burning kisses. His fingers found the tender flesh of her thighs and held her close there.

"... what... happened... the last five years."

Lowering himself to one knee, Bucky placed one last kiss on her hipbone. His eyes fixed on her surprised face.

Not knowing where to put herself, she initially just placed the palms of her hands rigidly on the cold tiles next to her body.

Emilia was overwhelmed by the exciting feeling spreading through her body.

"Bu... Bucky... I..."

But not only of that.

His unabashedly confident manner enveloped her as much as the steam of water which unceasingly arose. Caught off guard by this, Emilia literally drowned in his amazing aura. There was no escape - and she didn't really want to escape from him.