Fighting Back

Trigger warnings: 18+
Contains CNC, humiliation, strong language

~~

"Don't you dare take another step closer," I threatened, as I took a step back. I wanted to create distance between me and him. My heart was pounding, all my muscles tense. Ready to run if needed. DZ just gave a sly grin, before he licked his lips. Slowly he stalked closer, his eyes lazily gliding over my body. It had been a hot day and I was just wearing a short sundress. Stupidly so. I should have known better.

"Or what? What are you going to do?" His grin widened, exposing the fangs. I shivered as fear coursed through me.

"I'll scream." My voice betrayed me, sounding weak and not at all the strong young woman I wanted to portray. He just chuckled, not stopping his advances towards me. With wide arms he motioned around him.

"Scream all you want, Kitten, nobody can hear you. You are all mine." He suddenly took a couple of quick steps forward, his arm encircled my waist, pulling me flush against him. His other hand cupped my cheek, his strong fingers resting in my hair. I gasped, my arms limp against my body.

"Mine," he whispered, his warm breath fanning against my face. He pressed his lips against mine harshly, which seemed to wake up my body. With all my might, I pushed him away, trying to create distance between us, but he was stronger. His fingers dug in the skin of my waist, keeping me close.

"Feisty, aren't we? I enjoy a bit of a fight."

"No, let me go! Let me go!" I screamed and wiggled in his grasp. I managed to turn away from him, my back to him, but I was still caught in his web. In our struggle, my already short dress rode up, exposing more flesh than I wanted. There was nothing I could do, as his hand had now captured both my wrists in front of me, pinning me against his body.

"Tsk tsk, you're not being nice today."

"You asshole, get your hands off of me!" I snarled, trying to kick back against his legs. I felt the muscles in his arms tense as I kept struggling. He was too close. Too strong. I started to get tired, my breath coming in short, panicked pants.

"That's it. Keep it up, you're only making it easier for me." I gritted my teeth. DZ was right. I was exhausting myself and by the looks of it, he was long from finished.

His leg suddenly hooked around my ankles, tackling me to the ground. I squealed as I hit the grass. His arm prevented me from falling hard, but it still wasn't comfortable. My arms were now pinned beneath my body, his knee between my shoulder blades. My breathing became labored, but I still managed to spit out every curse word I knew. He just chuckled as he pushed the dress up, exposing my bare ass. My lace thong barely covered my private bits. Normally I enjoyed the breeze on days like these, but not like this. I froze when his hand met my skin. He wasn't gentle at all, his fingers dug deep before suddenly slapping me hard. I yelped.

"I am going to have so much fun with you," DZ growled, as he let his fingers slip beneath the lace, caressing my core. I groaned as he forced access, pressing two fingers deep inside of me. He moved with ease, with lazy arrogance, pushing the exact places to get my juices flowing. A moan escaped my lips before I could help it. I knew he was having that stupid grin on his face again. He was taking his time with me.

He moved again, releasing the pressure on my back. He pulled me up to my knees. I sighed deep as I was finally able to breathe properly. He pulled the dress up and off my body like it was nothing, tossing it to the side. I wasn't wearing a bra.

His hands cupped my breasts, squeezing tightly, rolling my nipples between his fingers. Pain shot through my body, centering right between my legs. My back arched, pressing my tits further in his hand, encouraging him to keep going. How could I tell this man I hated what he was doing and yet, I didn't want him to stop?