Dancing through the Storm

Trigger warnings: 18+

Contains masturbation
Spicy! 

------

"Thank you for making my days so much better. Keep loving yourself, keep loving others. Keep creating, because you don't know who it might inspire. Sleep tight and don't let DZ bite. Unless you want to of course. Love you!" I waited just a couple of seconds more for the last responses, before I closed the stream. I sighed as I sat back, one of my hands resting on my hair. That had been something. The stories that were being shared were intense. I chuckled as I felt my body respond. Intense indeed. The details in some of these stories made it so much better. And being a visual thinker, I could only confirm I had a great time. My eyes skimmed over the story I read last, feeling my cheeks flush in arousal. It was already late, and I had to get up a bit earlier than usual in the morning. I always forget the time while streaming. Slowly I closed all the programs I had running, before turning off the computer.

My eyes shifted over my slightly cluttered desk. I wasn't in the mood for sleep yet, but I knew I had to. My brain was still filled with the images of my characters, living out the most sexual fantasies. Sometimes I was really surprised about the details. It felt so real, like the writers could see inside my head. Knew my exact fantasies and wrote them down. Knew my habits and my routines. My eyes shifted to the corners of the room, but other than the webcam itself, there were no hidden cameras. Of course not. I stood up from the chair, stretching my body and yawning loudly. I loved doing streams, interacting with so many people. Especially the Thirstdays were a blast. Shaking the excess energy from my arms, I turned around, turning off the lights around me.

In the darkness, I slowly made my way towards the door, only tripping over stuff twice. Not too bad, I thought proudly to myself. Making sure no cats had snuck in the room while I wasn't paying attention, I closed the door behind me. It was late, the dark sky was visible through the windows. A full moon illuminated the grass and trees outside my home. I bit my lip as I made my way through the house. Images of the stories still flooded my mind. Closing windows, locking doors and turning off lights as I went from one room to the other. My last stop was the bathroom, before I would move to my bedroom. Maybe a quick shower would help me calm my raging horny thoughts. Humming to myself, I quickly undressed. The shower didn't help. In fact, it only made it worse. I felt every little drop hitting my naked skin. How it would slowly glide down like a tongue exploring my body. Heat that encased me like a hug. The tickling of the drops on my shoulders and chest felt like long hair as she was sitting on top of me. My muscles clenched and I groaned. Fuck. It was too much.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a large towel, quickly drying myself off. I couldn't help but look at myself in the mirror as I did so. My hair was a mess, from toweling it dry aggressively. I needed to re-dye it soon, but it would do for now. It wouldn't be the first time I would dye my hair in the middle of the night, though. My dark eyes appeared almost black. My cheeks were still flushed from arousal and the warm shower. My body glistened from the specs of water still clinging to me. It would do for now. Hanging my towel out to dry, I padded to my bedroom naked. Having no kids around the house for today gave me so much more blissful freedom. I let myself fall down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Maybe I should get dressed for the night. Get some sleep. The wind outside my open window suddenly picked up, sending caresses of air over my body. Goosebumps arose as it tickled gently. The air felt electrified and I didn't know if it was from the upcoming storm or my own horny ass. I shifted a bit, laying in the direct path of the airflow. Closing my eyes, I imagined it being someone else. You. You were here. Blowing against my skin. Teasing me. The sound of the wind sounded like your heavy breath like when you were with me. The room lit up for a moment, just before I heard the gentle rush of rain on the leaves and in the grass outside. I imagined you taking pictures on a hot summer eve, dancing around just outside my grasp. I wanted you. Close. Right here. My nails were digging in my skin and my hips bucked at the sensation. I was so aroused, it was almost painful. Thunder rumbled high above me, a deep, threatening sound. It wanted more. It wanted me to give in and give myself to the night. It wanted everything.

The rain was now lashing against the side of the house. Cold pinpricks of rain carried by the wind on my skin. Tantalizing. Shivers down my body as my hands finally moved down again, between my legs. I gasped as I came in contact with myself. Sensitive. Slowly I started moving, carried by the images flooding my mind. A sea of warm bodies. Entangled limbs. Hands caressing, stroking, teasing, scratching, pinching, grabbing. Hands everywhere that carried me, devoured me. Warm mouths that kissed, licked, sucked and bit my skin. Hands replaced by more skin, hips and boobs, erect nipples and the soft, sweet-smelling aroma of a woman's body. I groaned as I felt tension build in my body, slowing down just a bit to prolong the feeling. Another flash, followed closely by the dark thunder. A rumble so deep, it vibrated through my bones.

You were there. Through the sea of bodies, I saw you dancing. Inside the storm. Your long hair. The look on your face that held the promise for so much more. Your curves. Breasts that wiggled and bounced as you moved towards me. Nipples just waiting to be sucked, bit and played with. Your skin glowed, pulling me closer to you. I wanted you. The full lips of your mouth opened, breathing deep. You wanted me. Electricity buzzed around us. You lifted your leg, opening yourself to me. Your fingers that softly played with your folds, the glistening arousal on your fingers. My breath hitched as you lifted your fingers to your mouth, licking the wetness off. I wanted to be the one doing that. I wanted to taste you. Your fingers moved back to the apex of your thighs, disappearing inside. Your hips bucked as you threw your head back. Play with me. Your voice carried through the thunder, making me move faster. Play with me.

We moved in unison. Gasps, grunts, moans. My world revolved around this moment. Just me. Us. Here. In a sea of bodies that surrounded us, in our bubble. Tickling. Our eyes never wandered, never left. Right here. Come closer. More. Your caress carried by the wind. I threw my head back as my back arched unexpectedly. No. Slow down. It was too much, but I wanted more. I needed more. I sighed, as my movements became harsher.

You whisper through the rain. Cum for me. Give me your all. I want every bit of you. Give yourself. Mine.

Yours. My body tingled and shivered. Everything, all at once. A wave of ultimate bliss and pleasure washed through me. Head to toe and toe to head. Muscles tensing and releasing. More. I didn't stop moving. All yours.

My body was covered in a small sheen of sweat, my breathing heavy. The muscles in my arm were protesting slightly as I finally slowed my movements. Slowly you waved, carried by the wind, hidden by the rain. All mine. The rumble now sounded far away. Saying goodbye. My eyes opened lazily, staring up at the ceiling again. It took a moment for me to be able to remember how to move my muscles. How to get up. I needed to get up, there was already a puddle of rainwater on the floor. Groaning, I forced my body to move, towards the window. My feet hit the water, the cold felt actually pleasurable to my heated skin. For just a couple of seconds, I gazed outside, through the lashing rain. I smiled. Good night, world. Thank you for giving me what I needed.