Countdown

Trigger warnings: 18+

Contains: Exhibitionism/Voyeurism, Orgasm Control
Spicy

~~ 

She knew I was here. Watching her every move. Drinking in her curves and her movements. Yet, she didn't acknowledge me, because her focus was on him instead. Him, on the couch. He, who had nothing on me. The bulging muscles on his arms were barely more than air that just slowed him down. But that's alright. She wanted this, even if she never asked me for permission. And you know what, I don't blame her. Because she knew I'd be watching. She expected me to do so. She wanted me to see her.

So I did.

I watched from the shadows how she slowly peeled the thin, short summer dress off her body, revealing the sheer lace lingerie set that I had sent her earlier this week. I smirked. She looked absolutely stunning and ravaging. Almost innocent in white, but we both knew better. She was nothing more but a delicious slut. I saw how her hips swayed to the soft music I could barely hear as she danced for him. Showed him all that is mine. Her fingertips trailed over her soft skin, following the contours of her breasts and hips. His hands were relaxed on the couch, but his eyes saw nothing else but her body. They heard nothing but the soft moans and pants she let escape from her lips. My dick twitched, my eyes trained on her face. That told me so much more than her body. Her eyes closed as she turned around, showing us both her glorious round ass. Her curves as she bent forward, giving us an excellent view of what is mine. He could borrow her for the night, but when he left, she would be crawling back to me. Literally. So it was fine that he leaned forward and softly caressed her skin. She unclasped the bra and let the thin material slide off her shoulders. Teasingly she threw it back. She missed the couch completely and threw it too far. He laughed softly, but it wasn't meant for him. Everything she did right now was for me.

Finally she turned around, dancing to the slow rhythm, her breasts bouncing in line with her movements. She knew exactly what she was doing. Her hands found her breasts, playing with her nipples, letting them harden under her touch. Her hands moved down to her hips, slowly rolling her panties down. I salivated at the sight of her wet core. He couldn't hold back much longer either, as he twitched on the couch. In just her stockings and high heels she stood in front of him. Proud. She was in charge here. Proven by the fact that she placed her heel between his legs, nudging his erection. I didn't hear what she whispered to him, but he followed like a good little puppy. He stood up and removed his clothing. I was annoyed by this man. All bark, but absolutely no bite. Didn't he see that all she needed was a man who would grab her by the throat and push her down on the couch? Someone who would whisper in her ear what a good little slut she was as he twisted her nipples and watched her back arch? Someone who would make her scream so loud, she was worried the police would be called?

Yet here he was. Her fingers curled around his throat and she pushed his head back. Said something that made him nod. One hand that disappeared between his legs, tugging on his dick. Yet her eyes were not aimed at him when she looked up. She looked straight out the window, right at me, as she let her tongue slide over her teeth. She was playing. Teasing.

I watched as she placed her foot on the couch, next to him and widened her legs. Her lips moved and immediately he leaned forward, diving in between her legs, licking her core. Her hands found his head as she held him in place, grinding her hips against his face. Yet her eyes were on me. I smirked as I gave her a silent command. And like a good little slut, she knew what she needed to do. One of her hands moved to her nipple and she tugged on the little bud harshly, causing her body to twitch. Again, I motioned. She did. Harder she pulled, rolling it between her fingers. That's it. She moaned loud enough for me to clearly hear the desperation. She was so turned on by this.