Touch in the Dark

Trigger warnings: 18+

Contains Reluctance, Public Play, mild degradation 
Spicy

~~ 

My eyes slowly took in every bit of her. She didn't even know I was here yet. She hadn't heard me. Seen me. I wondered if she would run for the hills if she saw me. Doubtful. I smiled. She had been waiting for a while now, the sun was long gone.

Lurking from the shadows was my favorite pastime. Carefully observing. People told you a lot about themselves without saying anything. It's a gift to be able to see it. One that I happen to possess and have mastered over the years.

Right now, her body was telling me all I needed to know. Her breathing was just a bit louder. It was subtle, but I recognized the signs. The flush on her cheeks. The fiery look in her eyes. A soft hum escaped the back of her throat. I cocked my head to the side, smelling the air. It could easily be mistaken for arousal, especially to the untrained eye. But I was too good to make such rookie mistakes. She was angry. Furious. And she was hiding it while she was out here. Alone. In public. I smirked again. She was ready for me.

She turned away from her spot, pacing right towards the alley I was hiding in. Shadows protected me for as long as I let them. I knew how to time it. The exact right moment I would make my entrance. I grinned, letting a soft chuckle fill the air. She either didn't hear me, or she didn't care. It was the only warning she would get. If only she knew. Each step that took her closer to me. I watched how her body bounced as her heels planted firmly on the wet pavement. Her hair that danced with each step, carried by the wind. Her breasts swayed gently in her low cut shirt. The short, flowy skirt that showed those delicious thighs. I liked my lips.

It was close to perfection. The moment she passed the alleyway was the moment I made my move. My arm curling around her waist, my fingers pressing in her soft skin. My other hand gently placed on her mouth, pinning her head to my shoulder. She never saw it coming, she never stood a chance against me. Too startled to fight, just the way I prefer. Quickly I pulled her deeper in the darkness of my alley.

"Sh sh sh," I softly whispered in her ear, as she let out a strangled sound. "Quiet now. You wouldn't want others to hear you, do you?" The muscles on her back tensed when she recognized my voice, before she relaxed a bit. I allowed her to pull my hand from her face.

"Jesus Jester, let me go." The sweet aroma of her panic, mixed with her anger and the scent of her hair filled my nose. I hummed softly.

"Why would I do that? You're such a delicious little thing. It would be a shame not to enjoy this." She flinched as I placed my finger on her cheek, slowly dragging my nail down to her jaw. Down her throat. Over her collarbone. I pressed the palm of my hand right over her beating heart. Her breathing hitched as I let my heat slowly pour down her skin.

"Don't. Please don't." Her voice was soft and I chuckled in her ear. Ignoring her words, my hand slid lower, under her shirt and her bra. The soft warm flesh of her breast in my hand, her hard nipple between my fingers. I squeezed. Not hard, but firm enough to show her who was in charge.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" I released her waist, using that hand to pull up her skirt, my fingers trailing over her thighs. Her head still rested against my shoulder and I noticed her eyes were closed. Her chest vibrated as she moaned ever so quietly.

"Ye..." Her words caught in her throat as her nipple rolled between my fingers. Her back arched, pressing her chest harder against my hand.

"For someone so unwilling to be here, you seem to enjoy yourself, Kitten. Why don't you scream?" She didn't scream. Instead, she bit on her lower lip hard, trying to keep quiet. My hand on her leg moved up even more, she shivered slightly as the cool summer air caressed her naked skin.