Birthday Present

Trigger warnings: 18+

Contains: m/f/m, spit roast, light choking
Spicy

~~ 

"Happy birthday, Hanna!" Munk yelled, pulling me into a tight hug. I laughed as I squeezed him closer, taking in his scent. He was such a happy sweetheart, as I watched him bounce between a couple of friends, a beer in his hand. He hugged everyone, including DZ who had just stepped through the door with him. "I love parties!" he exclaimed, before pulling some girls to the small dance floor. I could barely call it a dance floor, it was just a small opening closer to the music. An arm slid around my waist pulling me closer to a warm body. Soft lips pressed themselves against my cheek. I smiled as I turned to DZ.

"Happy birthday, love," he said, his voice low in my ear. I just grinned, my eyes back on a bouncing Munk. I nodded to him.

"Who decided it was a good idea to give him an energy drink?" DZ chuckled at my words as he followed Munk's movements as well.

"I don't think anyone did. He just really loves parties." Munk was wedged between the girls by now, dancing and flirting with all of them at the same time. It looked like he was having the time of his life. I tore my eyes away from him and now turned to DZ.

"I'm happy you're here, I was worried you weren't coming."

"And miss your party? Of course I'm here. I couldn't leave you alone with Munk." I giggled, before leaning forward to steal a kiss from him.

"Come on, I'm getting us some drinks."

Honestly, I always thought of myself as a good host. I made sure people were happy, were fed and had drinks in their hands. Everyone was laughing, chatting and dancing, the vibe relaxed and joyful. The Christmas tree in the corner of the room completed the picture. All my friends were here and they were all having a good time. I sat down on the edge of the couch, slowly sipping my wine.

"Are you still enjoying yourself?" Munk asked, plopping down on the couch next to me. His arm curled around me and he pulled me back against his body. I sighed and relaxed my head on his shoulder, my hand resting on his arm.

"I am! Very much so. My feet are killing me though."

"That is because you do too much. It is your birthday, you have to relax and enjoy yourself!"

"And maybe not wear heels when I'm running around." He laughed and hummed in response.

"Well, they do look pretty on you."

"Thanks, Munk. Now stop flirting with me and get me another drink." He chuckled as he stood up, taking the now empty glass from my hand.

"Yes ma'am!" It would probably be a while before I would get my drink, as I saw him starting a conversation with one of my friends, his fingers playing with my glass. I rolled my eyes, chuckling softly as I got up from the couch to say goodbye to a couple who were leaving.

Somehow I ended back on the couch, snuggled up with DZ as my eyes slowly slid over the room. It was an absolute mess, but it was well worth it. Most guests had gone already, just a few lingered. The alcohol had made me frisky and I wiggled slightly in my seat.

"Impatient, little one?" DZ softly said, as I felt one of his fingers lazily slide over my arm. His voice, combined with his touch sent shivers down my spine.

"For what exactly?"

His voice was even lower as he sat closer, his breath hot against my ear. "For your present." I gasped softly, before I turned my head towards him.

"I told you not to buy me anything." His hand moved deliberately forwards, cupping my breast shortly.

"Who said I bought anything?" The tip of his tongue softly slid down the side of my neck. My eyes immediately moved to the few guests still here, but none were paying any attention to us. In a moment of confidence, I placed my hand on his jeans, feeling the large bump that had formed between his legs and squeezed softly. "I see you found what you were looking for." I grinned at him, before moving forward and softly pressing my lips against his. We didn't deepen the kiss, yet we both tasted the promise for later. Maybe it was time for me to send the guests home.